• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Dragoness' Ultimate Wishlist :D PAYING BIG FOR BUSHES/HYBRIDS

Dragoness

Fallen
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (27) +
Anything bolded means I'm really looking for it!
Also, please check out my wishlist. I'm looking for everything listed on it!
http://moridb.com/catalogs/ppdrniyILP

BUYING EVERYTHING LISTED BELOW~

Gardening supplies:
White/pink azalea starts
Blue/pink hydrangea starts

Perfect peaches
Pink roses
Purple roses
Blue roses
Black roses
White roses

Shirts/Dresses
Hanten shirt
Sailor shirt - getting
Preppy shirt
Garden tank - have
Maid dress
Overall dress - have
Pink lace up dress
Plum coat
Prep school uniform
Prim outfit

Red ridding dress
Sweater dress
Trench coat

Pants/Skirts
Red stripe pants
Tiger pants
Pep-squad skirt
White-lace skirt

Sailor skirt - have

Hats/Accessories
Beat cap
Big bro hat
Small silk hat

Werewolf Hood
Doctor's mask
Funny glasses
Leaf
Post-op patch - getting

Lastly, looking to buy a few villagers.
Please PM me if you have Beau, Marina, Stitches, or Julian. :)
Thanks guys!

Last edited:
I can order you an overall dress, sailor skirt, and garden tank but you'llhave to wait til it arrives tomorrow. Is that alright?

I only got a sailor shirt ( the one with long sleeves) and a post-op patch. You can have them both for free and I think I don't need to order either, just I won't be able to get on animal crossing for 6 hours more >< (typing this form my internship..) Eitherway if I catch you on you can come and get them whenever ^^

I only got a sailor shirt ( the one with long sleeves) and a post-op patch. You can have them both for free and I think I don't need to order either, just I won't be able to get on animal crossing for 6 hours more >< (typing this form my internship..) Eitherway if I catch you on you can come and get them whenever ^^
Okay. :D Let me know when you're ready.

I have preppy shirt, per squad skirt,big bro hat, doctor mask, funny glasses and leaf.

Last edited:
I have Marina on my second town which you can have (if no one else has offered to give her; didn't read the whole topic). I'll have to see if I can push her out though xD

I have preppy shirt, per squad skirt,big bro hat, doctor mask, funny glasses and leaf.
How much would you want for all of that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Emporium is selling Tiger Pants if you want them :3
Still? :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Marina on my second town which you can have (if no one else has offered to give her; didn't read the whole topic). I'll have to see if I can push her out though xD
Hahaha, that'd be great! Otherwise I'd have to buy her for 15m..ack, lol.

Back