• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Dragoness' Ultimate Wishlist :D PAYING BIG FOR BUSHES/HYBRIDS

Anything bolded means I'm really looking for it!
Also, please check out my wishlist. I'm looking for everything listed on it!
http://moridb.com/catalogs/ppdrniyILP

BUYING EVERYTHING LISTED BELOW~

Gardening supplies:
White/pink azalea starts
Blue/pink hydrangea starts

Perfect peaches
Pink roses
Purple roses
Blue roses
Black roses
White roses

Shirts/Dresses
Hanten shirt
Sailor shirt - getting
Preppy shirt
Garden tank - getting
Maid dress
Overall dress - getting
Pink lace up dress
Plum coat
Prep school uniform
Prim outfit

Red ridding dress
Sweater dress
Trench coat

Pants/Skirts
Red stripe pants
Tiger pants
Pep-squad skirt
White-lace skirt

Sailor skirt - getting

Hats/Accessories
Beat cap
Big bro hat
Small silk hat

Werewolf Hood
Doctor's mask
Funny glasses
Leaf
Post-op patch - getting

Lastly, looking to buy a few villagers.
Please PM me if you have Beau, Marina, Stitches, or Julian. :)
Thanks guys!

Hello! I was wondering if you still wanted the yellow hibiscus starts? I PMed you yesterday about when you wanted to complete the trade. Just let me know on the thread if that is easier!

Hello! I was wondering if you still wanted the yellow hibiscus starts? I PMed you yesterday about when you wanted to complete the trade. Just let me know on the thread if that is easier!
Yeah! I do. I cleared my inbox by mistake and forgot a bunch of the trades I was dealing with, haha. How many was it, and for how much?

Hahaha, that'd be great! Otherwise I'd have to buy her for 15m..ack, lol.

That shouldn't be a problem for you winkwinknudgenudge. Hahaha, I'm kidding. Let me know when you have space for her, I'll do my best to fling her out. 8D

That shouldn't be a problem for you winkwinknudgenudge. Hahaha, I'm kidding. Let me know when you have space for her, I'll do my best to fling her out. 8D
xD That's true, lol. I don't think I can do any more trades for a little bit though. Too intense.
I have space now, someone's moving out and I can just TT him out whenever you're ready. xD Don't rush though, just let me know!

I was kidding anyways.. I'm tired of them too /)_(\ It's too much hassle anything over 5m ahaha. I'll see what I can do, and let you know!

I was kidding anyways.. I'm tired of them too /)_(\ It's too much hassle anything over 5m ahaha. I'll see what I can do, and let you know!
Yeaaah, figured. xD And ik..everytime someone's like 'can you do 15m?' I'm like...maybe in a day or so...hahaha.
And okay!

Back