• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Dragoness' Ultimate Wishlist :D PAYING BIG FOR BUSHES/HYBRIDS

Looking at your MoriDB wishlist, how much are you willing to pay for an arcade machine and a corkboard? I have both that I can sell.

Looking at your MoriDB wishlist, how much are you willing to pay for an arcade machine and a corkboard? I have both that I can sell.
30k? They're both relatively common items, haha. Let me know if that's too low though! I can definitely go higher.

yea ok. Give me awhile to order and tt lol. I will add you now too. Meet at your town?
Sure. ^^ I might be playing a different game by then..I'll have the 30k in front of the train station though just in case. Sorry if so!

Sure. ^^ I might be playing a different game by then..I'll have the 30k in front of the train station though just in case. Sorry if so!
ummm i was waiting for u to check the items but i guess you are really gone haha. I dropped the items in front of the noticeboard. Let me know if anything is wrong. And the extra is a free gift :)

Last edited:
ummm i was waiting for u to check the items but i guess you are really gone haha. I dropped the items in front of the noticeboard. Let me know if anything is wrong. And the extra is a free gift :)
Ohh, thank you! And sorry, yeah. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bumppp. Really, really looking for gardening supplies!

Back