• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Drawing: FREE pencil-paper sketches~ /temporarily closed.

OMGOMGOMG HE IS SO FRIGGIN CUTE!!!!!!!!! <3
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

pixel_mordin_by_incognito44-d5yolv9.gif

I'm super glad you liked how it turned out!! :)

I'm back~ and I'd like you to draw my mayor playing in the snow with Beau, Zell, Sly, & Phoebe. Have fun with this and I can wait to see what you come up with. :3 If you can, could you color this one too? I can totally pay ya for it. If you don't have time to color it, don't worry about it. :)

12950028005_8c9d69ba17_o.png

I'm back~ and I'd like you to draw my mayor playing in the snow with Beau, Zell, Sly, & Phoebe. Have fun with this and I can wait to see what you come up with. :3 If you can, could you color this one too? I can totally pay ya for it. If you don't have time to color it, don't worry about it. :)

hi! thanks for asking. I'm currently hiatus-ed on digital art (outta town until august!) but if you'd like, I could first get you a pencil sketch and then color it later.

hi! thanks for asking. I'm currently hiatus-ed on digital art (outta town until august!) but if you'd like, I could first get you a pencil sketch and then color it later.

Yeah, that'd be fine. :3 In no rush anyway, so whenever you get to it.

Wowie, you're really good! Don't suppose you could draw me a pencil sketch of Cube the lazy penguin, could you? :3 He's one of my favourite villagers, and I feel like you could do him justice ^^ I'd definately leave a tip for your work ;D

Wowie, you're really good! Don't suppose you could draw me a pencil sketch of Cube the lazy penguin, could you? :3 He's one of my favourite villagers, and I feel like you could do him justice ^^ I'd definately leave a tip for your work ;D

so sorry I didn't see this! of course! added to queue~

- - - Post Merge - - -

heyyy here's the pencils.
hope you like it.
20140510_002305.jpg

unfortunately, i highly doubt i did him justice... but here's the doodle!
20140510_234712.jpg

Hiiii c: Am I allowed to request again? I really want a picture of my resident, Rikka, and Julian. They enjoy dancing to J-Pop and star gazing together so something along those lines would be amazing! Maybe like dancing with a starry background? Thank youuuuu <3

Just ignore the reference for Emma c: If you need a better reference, let me know!

tumblr_n4iuhs4aI51ttdopbo1_500.png

She's wearing white stockings and hero's boots, just like my mayor! That's kinda hard to see in the pic so I thought I'd tell you :3

Last edited:
Hiiii c: Am I allowed to request again? I really want a picture of my resident, Rikka, and Julian. They enjoy dancing to J-Pop and star gazing together so something along those lines would be amazing! Maybe like dancing with a starry background? Thank youuuuu <3

Just ignore the reference for Emma c: If you need a better reference, let me know!

She's wearing white stockings and hero's boots, just like my mayor! That's kinda hard to see in the pic so I thought I'd tell you :3

sure! I could do that~

hi! i tried something out!
20140511_203155.jpg

Back