• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Drawing: FREE pencil-paper sketches~ /temporarily closed.

Can you draw Pok?mon? If you can could you please draw a chibi of my Pok?mon trainer sitting with a Luxray and a Darkrai? If not can you draw my mayor? My refs are in my signature. (That's if your still doing this... If not that's ok)

omg sorry about luxray i freaking love luxray but it's one of the more difficult ones to draw LOLLL
20140504_204916.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm back with another request > w<
I was wondering could you doodle me Ayaka Shindou with Genji?
thumb.png
Ayaka%20Shindou%20Profile.png

i thought she looked super kyoani and i can't believe i forgot! kyoukai no kanata~ here's your doodle!
20140504_211407.jpg

Would it be okay if I were to request another pic from you? Wasn't sure if you were willing to do more pics from the same person. That and I dunno if you've even done that before. XD

Awww could you draw my mayor reading a book with flowers around her? Like she's sitting/laying or whatever in a garden? And if possible, have Marshal leaning against her and sleeping ;3; I can donate bells! <3

this is what i came up with... hope you like it!
20140505_232151.jpg

Can i make a request? :eek: I'd love to have my mayor drawn!
Can you make him hold a slingshot? :D

Mayor Selfie!.jpg
If not it's alright!

I can't get over your cute art so here's a character of mine. Could you draw him with Chief, Kid cat and/or Zell?
image.jpg

Back