• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Drawing: FREE pencil-paper sketches~ /temporarily closed.

hi!! if you're too busy with requests you can ignore mine,, b ut could you draw erwin from attack on titan?? if you need one i can provide a reference uvu (only if u want to tho!! i'd tip you in bells but i'm pretty low,,, gomen,,)

hi i tried to draw erwin but I suckkkked
20140502_133946.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you doodle Rudy and Lolly walking together? ^^

here they are!
20140502_142531.jpg

NE3KqE5.png

Oh my god your art is so cute!!! Could you please draw these two mayors together holding hands or something cute. ;x Oh and have the girls eyes be brown instead of green... Thank you so much! If not can you just do the female mayor then? c:

Thank you! Don't stress too much about it if you can't make it before you lose access to the tablet. :)

i trieeeddd /hi hope you like it!
mikomayor.jpg
and imgur link for transparency!

- - - Post Merge - - -

NE3KqE5.png

Oh my god your art is so cute!!! Could you please draw these two mayors together holding hands or something cute. ;x Oh and have the girls eyes be brown instead of green... Thank you so much! If not can you just do the female mayor then? c:

hehe... sure. I'm doing pencil paper drawings only at this point, so I'm not sure if the colors will "show" or what, but yeah... freebies!

NE3KqE5.png

here! hope it's ok!
20140503_160631.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eeek! She's a cute little devil!!! <3 Thank you so much! How many TBTs shall I send your way? :)

I've been taking around 100 TBT for chibis! up to you how much you want to send~

omg you drew erwin. brilliant.
thank you!! lol he looks messed up when I draw him though ohohohoho what do people look like LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you draw a pencil drawing of Fang and my mayor please? :3

of course!!! I'm guessing that your mayor is the one in your sig?

Can you draw Pok?mon? If you can could you please draw a chibi of my Pok?mon trainer sitting with a Luxray and a Darkrai? If not can you draw my mayor? My refs are in my signature. (That's if your still doing this... If not that's ok)

Yes and here is a ref. :3

5JfmYsz.png

thank you! I'll get to doodling ASAP~

Can you draw Pok?mon? If you can could you please draw a chibi of my Pok?mon trainer sitting with a Luxray and a Darkrai? If not can you draw my mayor? My refs are in my signature. (That's if your still doing this... If not that's ok)

of course!! I'll add you to the queue.

- - - Post Merge - - -

All set! Thank you again! ;)

thanks so much~~

Omg thank you so much I love it <3

glad you like it!!

I'm back with another request > w<
I was wondering could you doodle me Ayaka Shindou with Genji?
thumb.png
Ayaka%20Shindou%20Profile.png

Awww could you draw my mayor reading a book with flowers around her? Like she's sitting/laying or whatever in a garden? And if possible, have Marshal leaning against her and sleeping ;3; I can donate bells! <3

Back