• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Dustygirl's Cycling:Peggy the Peppy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know MayorAlex was looking for her. They asked me to take Flurry off my auto-void list. DaCoSim asked as well. You could try to contact either of them if they're still interested and if no one else is interested.

I know MayorAlex was looking for her. They asked me to take Flurry off my auto-void list. DaCoSim asked as well. You could try to contact either of them if they're still interested and if no one else is interested.

Flurry is still available and looking for a new home. I just PM them both. I haven't heard back from either one. I sure hope that I can find a new home. Thanks for the tip. I would have put her in my main town but she is already there.

Flurry is still available and looking for a new home. I just PM them both. I haven't heard back from either one. I sure hope that I can find a new home. Thanks for the tip. I would have put her in my main town but she is already there.
If you don't mind waiting until Vanilla gets home, she really wants her. C:

Let one of these guys take her. I'd need to tt someone out. They deserve the cute little white hamster!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OHH I also just got Pm's about Paris's Amelia and Pinky. SO I have some work to do : )

Let one of these guys take her. I'd need to tt someone out. They deserve the cute little white hamster!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OHH I also just got Pm's about Paris's Amelia and Pinky. SO I have some work to do : )

She hasn't gone yet. Good Luck with moving them out. It's a hard job to do, especially when you have ones that you want to keep.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you don't mind waiting until Vanilla gets home, she really wants her. C:

I'll check back in at 11 pm est and see if she is on. Keep in mind that if I get someone before then, Flurry will go to them. I would really like to see her go to a new home asap.

Last edited:
Oh I understand. I'm just trying to help you and Vanilla C:

I greatly appreciate the help. She is to cute to get put in the void. I live in eastern time zone, and can't stay up late (long day), and this week-end is packed of real life activities. I am crossing my fingers that she gets home and can pick Flurry up.

Thanks anyway!
I am still out just a check in :3

I have closed my game for the day. It is going to be a busy week-end here for me, but I will check back tomorrow, when I can and if you are on and still interested, you are more then welcome to come pick her up.

Last edited:
I have closed my game for the day. It is going to be a busy week-end here for me, but I will check back tomorrow, when I can and if you are on and still interested, you are more then welcome to come pick her up.
Well she said she would be back in an hour or so. Would that be too late for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back