• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Dustygirl's Cycling:Peggy the Peppy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer, I LUV your avatar!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can come now, btw.Turning on game right now.

LOL, ACTUALLY... that is why I'm getting her. I just pm'ed her to tell her I was going to pick up Cookie for her daughter. I can hold until she gets back : )

Thank-you so much. I didn't have room in my main town because I'm waiting for Apple, and I tried to keep her. She pinged me once and I said no. Next thing I know she's in boxes. I think it was cause I have two peppys in this town. Anyways I'll add you and when confirmed I'll open my gates. Thanks again.

OK, you are added : )

I just ordered a 2nd copy so I could start cycling with Pengu, Twi, Tardis, and, Loki. NOW, I am thinking that may not be enough. I am VERY seriously debating getting a 3rd copy, and starting a holding thread, just for this situation. Where I can go in and get dreamies that people have been looking for and are either full or not online.

Thank-you so much. I didn't have room in my main town because I'm waiting for Apple, and I tried to keep her. She pinged me once and I said no. Next thing I know she's in boxes. I think it was cause I have two peppys in this town. Anyways I'll add you and when confirmed I'll open my gates. Thanks again.

Gates are open.

Cookie has been adopted. Thank-you DaCoSim so much for saving the day.

Last edited:
You're so sweet DaCoSim! I was just thinking of Perran when I saw the header too. Awesome to know she'll be getting Cookie sometime.

Thx guys! I know she has been looking for awhile. And I know she is looking for her daughter. My daughter wants cookie, too, but she is full and doesn't want to kick anyone out at this point, lol. She has a GREAT pink and purple + panda villager town. She's got Snake (pink), Apple (pink), Ruby (well, not pink but she adores her cuz we have a bird named Ruby), Renee' (purple), Chow (her FAV), Chester, Fucshia, Penelope, and Hans (not sure why she luvs Hans so much but she does.) She told me she might give up Chester for Pinky or Violet, LOL! Girls girls girls. So silly.

hey! this is useless to your cycling but I just popped in to say I hope all is well! I guess I could have PM'd that but I saw the thread online sooo... hi :)

Bill the jock duck is in boxes and looking for a new home.

Bill was voided.

Last edited:
Benjamin the lazy dog is in boxes and looking for a new home. He has 4 of the sloppy pieces inside his house. The sloppy pieces are the couch, table, stereo, and wardrobe.

I would like hamphrey if he's still up for grabs I have 10 villagers so il need time to tt someone out

I would like hamphrey if he's still up for grabs I have 10 villagers so il need time to tt someone out

I'll hold him for awhile. Please try to get the villager out asap. I'll check back in an hour and see if you can still take him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back