• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Dustygirl's Cycling:Peggy the Peppy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocket the Uchi Gorilla is in boxes.
Will hold for 30 minutes.

Rocket has been voided.

Last edited:
Ooh! I'm on a roll. If I can TT someone put of my daughters town real quick, I'll get her. She collects pink and purple villagers.

Oh thank goodness someone is taking Violet! I would hate to see her go to the void.
She's so flawless.

Ugh. I'm having serious difficulties. I don't want to hold you up. Her villagers are being very uncooperative.

Go ahead and void. I'm bout ready to throw her 3ds. I was doing so well earlier getting all my held villagers in my k?ds's towns to the right kids. I guess my streak is over. She really wants Renee more but I thought it'd be cute to get Hans a girlfriend. Haha.

Last edited:
Ugh. I'm having serious difficulties. I don't want to hold you up. Her villagers are being very uncooperative.

I would hate to void her. How about I'll hold her till tomorrow morning. I'll check back here to see if you have gotten the space open. If I don't hear from you, I'll move on.

Oh that sounds good!!! I'll prob have more luck in the morning anyways. I'm off tomorrow so I plan to finish my kids towns.

Oh that sounds good!!! I'll prob have more luck in the morning anyways. I'm off tomorrow so I plan to finish my kids towns.

Haven't heard another from you this morning. I'm sorry. I have to move on. I hope you can find her again for your daughter.

No prob, go ahead. She only has one character she wants to leave, which is making my TT'ing her out EXTREMELY tedious. Its ok. Thx anyway! I have 2 3ds's going atm. Was working on hers and my sons trying to get villagers out, lol!

No prob, go ahead. She only has one character she wants to leave, which is making my TT'ing her out EXTREMELY tedious. Its ok. Thx anyway! I have 2 3ds's going atm. Was working on hers and my sons trying to get villagers out, lol!

I know exactly what you mean. Good luck.

Keaton the Smug Eagle is in boxes.
Poor Keaton has been voided.
Cycling on.

Last edited:
Oh, can I please have her? I just got Chrissy and it would be awesome to have them both ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back