Shop Dusty's Extra Steam Games - Requests are closed atm. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump. I still haven't gotten around to adding those new ones. Maybe I should just list them here for the time being, lol.

Bump. c:

I never actually did a sale thing when I hit 100. I'm thinking about just making everything a flat 500 for awhile - or even forevers - once I get the rest on my spreadsheet. Pricing is hard. 500 is easy. :v

Last edited:
I finally added them all; working on store page links next.

I'll update the OP in a bit, but just assume everything is 500 TBT a pop until further notice.
...My goodness, almost 150 games on there. :v

can I trade a 180 coin total(any way you want to spend it) off of Club Nintendo for...:
Sonic Spinball, Sonic 3d Blast, Dr. Robotnik's mean bean machine, Sonic 3 and knuckles and sonic the hedgehog? they're in order of how much I want them, so if you must drop one or two or something, drop the ones stated last.

can I trade a 180 coin total(any way you want to spend it) off of Club Nintendo for...:
Sonic Spinball, Sonic 3d Blast, Dr. Robotnik's mean bean machine, Sonic 3 and knuckles and sonic the hedgehog? they're in order of how much I want them, so if you must drop one or two or something, drop the ones stated last.

I'm sorry, but unless I've misread.. all the Club Nintendo rewards I'm interested in are 200 coins or higher. :c

My CN rewards wishlist is over here.

Do you have any First Person Shooters? If you do please PM/VM me~

VM'd.

I would like to buy Outlast for 500 TBT. I can send the TBT when you have confirmed my order, thanks. :)

Added 5 more games to the list, there's 2 copies of each. Sold and removed Outlast.

Bumpin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back