Shop Dusty's Extra Steam Games - Requests are closed atm. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
would i be able to get Ori? when i gather some more TBT XD

Ori and the Blind Forest? omg that game looks so good. lol.

But yeah, sure! $20 retail would probably run about 5-6k, seeing as it hasn't been bundled... yet.

Man.. at this rate, I really should start a list for requests in the OP. I might forget them all otherwise, lol. Or a spreadsheet. I do like spreadsheets. c:

what do CN do?

sorry im lame ; v;;

CN, as in Club Nintendo, pins would count for a partial payment. At least until the 31st, when they stop allowing new ones to be redeemed to your account. So not a whole lotta time left there. Hoping I can still buy some download codes on here before it ends entirely in June. ;-;

Anywho. I'd take them by the current going rate in the Club Nintendo sub-forum, which is like 400 TBT for a 40 coin code, 500 for a 50 coin code, etc. So a 40-coin code could take off 400 TBT of whatever you're looking to buy.

Barter system! c:

Bump. 30 more games set aside to look over - see what I already own, what I may want, and what will inevitably be added to the list.

I know To The Moon, Magicka, Deponia, and Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes will be added soon. I already have those, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back