Ethnic background?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miku said:
[Nook said:
,Sep 20 2010, 07:32:03 PM]And I'm hiring people for part of the third of the soon-to-be TBT Viet Trio.
WHAT IS THIS. >8|

@Topic: 60% Viet
40% Chinese.
I CANNOT REMAIN THE YOUNGEST OF THE TBT VIET TRIO DUO FOUR-O LEAGUE GROUP. FFFFFFFF-

[Nook said:
,Sep 24 2010, 07:22:07 PM]
Miku said:
[Nook said:
,Sep 20 2010, 07:32:03 PM]And I'm hiring people for part of the third of the soon-to-be TBT Viet Trio.
WHAT IS THIS. >8|

40% Chinese.
I CANNOT REMAIN THE YOUNGEST OF THE TBT VIET TRIO DUO FOUR-O LEAGUE GROUP. FFFFFFFF-
FFFFF-
YOU'RE THE MAKNAE (Youngest in Korean :pP).
DEAL WITH IT.

Miku said:
[Nook said:
Miku said:
[Nook said:
WHAT IS THIS. >8|

40% Chinese.
FFFFF-
DEAL WITH IT.
AN WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOUR PRESENCE

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>(I was about to say "when I need you", but people would start spreading false rumors)</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

[Nook said:
,Sep 24 2010, 09:16:29 PM]
Miku said:
[Nook said:
Miku said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
FFFFF-
DEAL WITH IT.

(I was about to say "when I need you", but people would start spreading false rumors)
FWAH.

Miku said:
[Nook said:
,Sep 24 2010, 09:16:29 PM]
Miku said:
[Nook said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepTRIO DUO FOUR-O LEAGUE GROUP. FFFFFFFF-
FFFFF-
DEAL WITH IT.

(I was about to say "when I need you", but people would start spreading false rumors)
FWAH.
Wha-

I'm 1/4 Swedish. And I know my family is supposed to be a cross between Kentucky moon shiners and something else I don't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back