• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading ethre's lil' trading post + a couple of free rv visits!

ethre

komakoma
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6825-5260-3809
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (268) +
kaizo.gif
welcome to ethre's trading post! trading lots of old items for the new!
risa.gif

status: back in business! about to go to bed, but accepting trades.

NOTICE: because of recent events, i am now only scanning one amiibo a day. orders made before this notice about rv visits will proceed as planned, but orders from now and on would have to wait before visiting many people's rvs at a time. when all the orders concerning rv visits are done, i will start doing this. i apologize to whom this may inconvenience.

with this new update, i've been yet again swamped with new things i want to keep and hoard! however, i've been having a bit of trouble with acquiring such items. though i may not have many amiibo items, i do have many items i've hoarded from my previous town that i'd assume people would want! oh, i have plenty of bells and tbt to spare too, so i can buy or trade for these items. ^^

oh! before we start, we have to have some rules and standard procedures!

sapphire.gif
please give me some time to gather items, because my items are still scattered everywhere from the reset. thank you very much~
emerald.gif
i reserve the right to deny orders. if i feel like an order is unfair, i can deny it. however, you can always make another offer.
amethyst.gif
i am not always available, and if i am, i might not always be able to do a trade. i would appreciate your patience when this happens.
ruby.gif
please do not leave me waiting for more than 3 days without a notice beforehand. thank you!
gold.gif
all trades will take place in my town. my mayor is chiyo, and my town is called komorebi. ^^
sapphire.gif
at times, my wifi may drop unexpectedly. at these times, you may cancel the trade or wait until it comes back up in a half-hour or so.
silver.gif
more rules may be added if deemed necessary.

well, what can you offer?

bell-bag.gif
i also can pay in igb or tbt. tell me what you have, and i can think up an offer. ^^ of course, my offers are not limited to only one thing -- i can offer both bells and items if you like.

furniture-remake.gif
here is a list of furniture i can offer:

furniture.gif
birthday table
furniture.gif
sandwich display x5
furniture.gif
birthday sign
furniture.gif
songpyeon
furniture.gif
tulip dresser
furniture.gif
sweets bookcase
furniture.gif
gorgeous seat
furniture.gif
sweets dresser
furniture.gif
sweets lamp
furniture.gif
sloppy bed
furniture.gif
soft-drink display
furniture.gif
berliner
furniture.gif
cosmos fan
furniture.gif
gorgeous stool x2
furniture.gif
zodiac dragon
furniture.gif
sloppy sink
furniture.gif
sloppy dresser
furniture.gif
gorgeous bed
furniture.gif
gorgeous lamp
furniture.gif
zodiac horse
furniture.gif
gorgeous closet
furniture.gif
gorgeous sofa

cosmos-lightblue.gif
a list of hybrids:

carnation-pink.gif
pink carnation x20
rose-pink.gif
pink rose x32
rose-blue.gif
blue rose x20
rose-black.gif
black rose x15
rose-purple.gif
purple rose x12
pansy-blue.gif
blue pansy x5
pansy-purple.gif
purple pansy x11
cosmos-pink.gif
pink cosmo x25
tulip-pink.gif
pink tulip x19
tulip-orange.gif
orange tulip x5
tulip-purple.gif
purple tulip x20
lily-pink.gif
pink lily x8

bottle.gif
here are some handhelds i have:

balloon.gif
pink heart balloon x3
balloon.gif
blue heart balloon
balloon.gif
indigo heart balloon
balloon.gif
yellow heart balloon
balloon.gif
green bunny balloon x2
balloon.gif
pink bunny balloon
balloon.gif
cyan balloon
balloon.gif
green balloon
balloon.gif
orange balloon
soft-cream.gif
vanilla ice cream

i also have a couple of amiibo/amiibo cards i'd be happy to scan for free! however, i don't have many meow coupons so i cannot buy items for you. i'm very sorry for this!

feather-red.gif
celeste
feather-purple.gif
lottie
feather-yellow.gif
ursala
feather-blue.gif
maggie
feather-green.gif
stella
feather-white.gif
vivian
feather-pink.gif
weber

what can i give you then?

ax-gold.gif
option one: help me get the items i want! depending on what you have, i may need to get multiples of that item, and of course i'll trade or pay more for said items. you can find my wishlist here.

ax-silver.gif
option two: after restarting, it's been tough to get more orderable items! therefore, i have made a list of orderables i want here that piqued my interest! i'm also interested in cataloging full sets, such as the regal set. these will not take higher priority than items on my wishlist, so i really hope you understand that if we are trading, i will need an amount of orderables that outweigh the amount unorderables because they are easier to obtain. i'm sorry if this inconveniences you. i can also accept rv visits as payment, but i don't know if i'll always have enough meow coupons.

ax.gif
option three: bells, i guess? these are the least priority. i have plenty of bells to spare, so i don't really need them. in this case, i may take tbt offers. i highly recommend just getting orderable items because i'm not as enthusiastic about getting something i have too much of.

letter-incoming-b.gif
option four: i am also buying art and fossils! i will not be doing any trades for these, i will only pay in igb and tbt. i'd like to fill up my museum! :blush:

current trades:

trade with kristine015:
receiving: changing room, black phone, elegant bench, elegant chair, banana flower, afternoon teaset, basic trashcan, and board game.
trading: 2 24-hour-shop counters, 2 sandwich displays, 2 soft-drink displays, and 2 24-hour-shop abds.
status: unavailable at moment- preparing items. it has been less than a day since this order has been made.

if your order is not here, i either didn't have the time to add it or it is still unconfirmed. if it doesn't appear for awhile, check your vms or this thread to see if i had any questions. thank you!

thank you very much if you can help me! i appreciate it.

Last edited:
hi! I can get you:

basic teacher's desk
basic trash can
blueprints
brown seat
cart return
counter seat

In exchange for:
One RV visit to Stella
Three RV visits to Weber
One RV visit to Ursala

I can get you the money box, iron garden table, roasted Dino meat, donburi, omelet, and rice balls. Can I get the rose sofa, gorgeous wall clock, and a visit to Webers' rv in exchange?

hi! I can get you:

basic teacher's desk
basic trash can
blueprints
brown seat
cart return
counter seat

In exchange for:
One RV visit to Stella
Three RV visits to Weber
One RV visit to Ursala

that sounds great! i'll be available later tonight when i'm done eating, is that okay? ^^

hiya! sweet trading post you've got here ! would it be possible to trade a shower, daffodil, and teacup ride for the matcha soft serve?

I can get you the money box, iron garden table, roasted Dino meat, donburi, omelet, and rice balls. Can I get the rose sofa, gorgeous wall clock, and a visit to Webers' rv in exchange?

of course! i'll be available in an hour or so, would you like to do the trade then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hiya! sweet trading post you've got here ! would it be possible to trade a shower, daffodil, and teacup ride for the matcha soft serve?

thank you very much! <3 oh goodness, are you sure about that? that seems like alot for one ice cream cone, i'd be happy to pay tbt o:

of course! i'll be available in an hour or so, would you like to do the trade then?
Yup! Just pm me when you're ready to go ^^

oh and I'll be visiting with my side character (blahgon) just to let you know since my main is out of coupons

thank you very much! <3 oh goodness, are you sure about that? that seems like alot for one ice cream cone, i'd be happy to pay tbt o:

it's all good! i don't mind, i like people to get the things they're looking for!

though i guess, if you're comfy with it, could i maybe get a purple tulip or two? :blush:

Yup! Just pm me when you're ready to go ^^

oh and I'll be visiting with my side character (blahgon) just to let you know since my main is out of coupons

of course! i'll try to be quick ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay~
Let me know when you are ready.

yup! i'll do my best to get to you as fast as i can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's all good! i don't mind, i like people to get the things they're looking for!

though i guess, if you're comfy with it, could i maybe get a purple tulip or two? :blush:
of course! is there a specific number you'd like? c:

of course! is there a specific number you'd like? c:

ahh, thank you! just 2, really. :] i can't seem to get em to pop up from nonhybrids, but breeding em should be fine, ha

i'd really like your sunflower stereo! in exchange, i could give you a visit to Bitty's rv! (i would get you the item(s) myself, but i literally only have 2 meow coupons right now, lol)

ahh, thank you! just 2, really. :] i can't seem to get em to pop up from nonhybrids, but breeding em should be fine, ha

of course! is it ok if we do the trade tomorrow? i'm afraid i'd be out of it if i did it now.. =w=

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd really like your sunflower stereo! in exchange, i could give you a visit to Bitty's rv! (i would get you the item(s) myself, but i literally only have 2 meow coupons right now, lol)

sounds good! are you free tomorrow to do it? o:

of course! is it ok if we do the trade tomorrow? i'm afraid i'd be out of it if i did it now.. =w=

- - - Post Merge - - -

sounds good! are you free tomorrow to do it? o:

sure! just message me whenever you want to so i dont forget :)

a-okay! i should be available after 11AM CST, just hit me up. have a good sleep! ☁

Hi, I'm looking to visit Celeste's RV.
I can give you the clear model, dishwasher, display shelf, kitchen sink, and the medicine chest.

Hi, I'm looking to visit Celeste's RV.
I can give you the clear model, dishwasher, display shelf, kitchen sink, and the medicine chest.

sounds great :) i'm available now, would you like to do it now? ^^

Back