• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading ethre's lil' trading post + a couple of free rv visits!

How many items do you want per flower? I'm interested in your black tulips. :blush:

oh, i'd like all these tulips gone, actually. they don't look very nice in my town.. so, is 3 tulips per item good? o: i can always offer more. :blush:

Last edited:
Okay, I've been through your wishlist and I can offer these items: Cacao tree
Big festive tree
Antique shelf
Cans
Clay furnace
Carpentry set
Exercise
Document stack
Fruit basket
Jewelry case
Letter set
Sea globe
Sloppy stereo
Stack of books
White festive tree
Wii balance board

So that would be 48 black tulips? :)

Okay, I've been through your wishlist and I can offer these items: Cacao tree
Big festive tree
Antique shelf
Cans
Clay furnace
Carpentry set
Exercise
Document stack
Fruit basket
Jewelry case
Letter set
Sea globe
Sloppy stereo
Stack of books
White festive tree
Wii balance board

So that would be 48 black tulips? :)
ooh, sounds great! yeah, i can do that :) i'm not doing trades right now, so it might be awhile until i do again. can you trade at around.. 4 or 5 PST? o:

ooh, sounds great! yeah, i can do that :) i'm not doing trades right now, so it might be awhile until i do again. can you trade at around.. 4 or 5 PST? o:

Would you actually mind doing 4 flowers per item? I'm thinking one hybrid = 2 TBT. Let me know if that works. If it does, it'd be 64 flowers. I know you don't have that many tulips so I could take a few of a different black hybrid?

Last edited:
Would you actually mind doing 4 flowers per item? I'm thinking one hybrid = 2 TBT. Let me know if that works. If it does, it'd be 64 flowers. I know you don't have that many tulips so I could take a few of a different black hybrid?

hmm, i don't see a problem with doing that. that could work :) sure!

I'm up and free to trade now! though I see you aren't anymore ;; I'll be free all day though so just let me know once you're ready to trade !

I'm up and free to trade now! though I see you aren't anymore ;; I'll be free all day though so just let me know once you're ready to trade !

i'll be back at around 4 or 5pm PST, is that okay with you? ^^

hiya! i can't trade at the moment (not that i'm ready and it doesn't seem like you can either...)
but I can offer this off your orderable wishlist if you're interested. o:

Hiya could I please buy the following;
24 hr shop counter 2x
Sandwhich display 2x
24hr shop abd 2x
Sweets lamp
Soft drink display 2x
Cosmos fan
Gorgeous stoll 2x
50TBT for all? Available for pick up or can open my gates right now. Will add you now too. Thank you :)

hiya! i can't trade at the moment (not that i'm ready and it doesn't seem like you can either...)
but I can offer this off your orderable wishlist if you're interested. o:

oh, if you can, that'd be great! when you are ready, let e know what you'd like. :)

hmm, i don't see a problem with doing that. that could work :) sure!

Thank you so much, sounds great. I can't find my white festive tree to save my life so we'll do 60 hybrids (59 black tulips, 1 black rose lol) if that's okay. 4-5 pm is perfectly fine, or whenever you want. Just vm me when you're ready.

oh, if you can, that'd be great! when you are ready, let e know what you'd like. :)

i added cubbyhole, mama panda and school speaker from your wishlist to what i can order (i really need to update my catalog list...)
ALSO I'm selling a bunch of fossils [here] if you're looking to complete your museum. I also just got a common painting I don't need, if you'd like?

umm, can you offer igb maybe? and a visit to maggie?

im suuuuper sorry but i won't be ready till 9pm+ EST, or around 4 hours from now, not counting the time i need to gather everything...
is that fine? ;;

Hiya could I please buy the following;
24 hr shop counter 2x
Sandwhich display 2x
24hr shop abd 2x
Sweets lamp
Soft drink display 2x
Cosmos fan
Gorgeous stoll 2x
50TBT for all? Available for pick up or can open my gates right now. Will add you now too. Thank you :)

waaa, i'm not doing trades right now i'm sorry ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much, sounds great. I can't find my white festive tree to save my life so we'll do 60 hybrids (59 black tulips, 1 black rose lol) if that's okay. 4-5 pm is perfectly fine, or whenever you want. Just vm me when you're ready.

yeah, thats fine! i didnt really want the white festive tree to begin with anyway.. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

i added cubbyhole, mama panda and school speaker from your wishlist to what i can order (i really need to update my catalog list...)
ALSO I'm selling a bunch of fossils [here] if you're looking to complete your museum. I also just got a common painting I don't need, if you'd like?

umm, can you offer igb maybe? and a visit to maggie?

im suuuuper sorry but i won't be ready till 9pm+ EST, or around 4 hours from now, not counting the time i need to gather everything...
is that fine? ;;

of course! no problem at all, i won't be able to trade for awhile either, so take your time! that sounds like a good trade :blush: would.. 10-15 million igb be enough? i don't know values.. x.x

Last edited:
waaa, i'm not doing trades right now i'm sorry ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah, thats fine! i didnt really want the white festive tree to begin with anyway.. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

of course! no problem at all, i won't be able to trade for awhile either, so take your time!

What you looking for in exchange for them? I really need them for themes I'm trying to set up :)

What you looking for in exchange for them? I really need them for themes I'm trying to set up :)

i'm not really looking for bells. i have an entire section under the items i'm offering on items i want. ^^

i'm not really looking for bells. i have an entire section under the items i'm offering on items i want. ^^

Heres what I can offer you from your list;
Changing room
Black phone
Cans
Bathroom shelf
Basic trashcan
Banana flower baskets
Afternoon tea set
Coconut juice
Elegant bench
Elegant chair

Heres what I can offer you from your list;
Changing room
Black phone
Cans
Bathroom shelf
Basic trashcan
Banana flower baskets
Afternoon tea set
Coconut juice
Elegant bench
Elegant chair

hmm, in that case would you mind removing maybe 4 items from your list? if its not too much to ask, i'd like to have a 1:1 ratio.. ^^"

Back