• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading ethre's lil' trading post + a couple of free rv visits!

Actually could I make changes ?

changing room ,
black phone,
cans,
elegant bench,
elegant chair,
banana flower,
afternoon tea set,
Basic trashcans

And I'll take in exchange

24hr shop counter 2x
Sandwich dispaly 2x
Soft drink display 2x
24hr shop abd 2x

- - - Post Merge - - -

that sounds great then! i'll be able to trade at around 4 or 5PM PST.

Just seen this. Hmm I'm more likely asleep then at that time as it is pretty late here. I'm in UK time

Actually could I make changes ?

changing room ,
black phone,
cans,
elegant bench,
elegant chair,
banana flower,
afternoon tea set,
Basic trashcans

And I'll take in exchange

24hr shop counter 2x
Sandwich dispaly 2x
Soft drink display 2x
24hr shop abd 2x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just seen this. Hmm I'm more likely asleep then at that time as it is pretty late here. I'm in UK time

alright, we can always trade tomorrow whenever you're ready. :blush:

edit: actually, i just realized that i don't need the cans anymore. will that change anything?

Last edited:
alright, we can always trade tomorrow whenever you're ready. :blush:

edit: actually, i just realized that i don't need the cans anymore. will that change anything?

Not all :) is there anything from the previous list i gave you that you'd rather have instead?

temporarily not taking orders until i can sort all the rest of these trades out! sorry for the wait!! ;--;

Back