• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading ethre's lil' trading post + a couple of free rv visits!

alright, let me gather the items and i'm ready!

Are you still looking for the whole Rococo series? I could offer that to you (I would need a bit of time ordering it all though, if that would be ok)

Are you still looking for the whole Rococo series? I could offer that to you (I would need a bit of time ordering it all though, if that would be ok)

oh, yes i am! would you like anything in return? ^^

I'm not great with values but would a sweets player, lamp and berliner be ok? Plus would it be alright if I could please visit Maggie's rv?

Last edited:
I'm not great with values but would a sweets player, lamp and berliner be ok? Plus would it be alright if I could please visit Maggie's rv?

hmm, i'm sorry but that does seem a little low for those.. i can do both the sweets furniture and a visit to maggie's rv though :)

kaizo.gif
welcome to ethre's trading post! trading lots of old items for the new!

risa.gif

with this new update, i've been yet again swamped with new things i want to keep and hoard! however, i've been having a bit of trouble with acquiring such items. though i may not have many amiibo items, i do have many items i've hoarded from my previous town that i'd assume people would want! oh, i have plenty of bells and tbt to spare too, so i can buy or trade for these items. ^^

oh! before we start, we have to have some rules and reminders!
sapphire.gif
please give me some time to gather items, because my items are still scattered everywhere from the reset. thank you very much~
emerald.gif
i reserve the right to deny orders. if i feel like an order is unfair, i can deny it. however, you can always make another offer.
amethyst.gif
i am not always available, and if i am, i might not always be able to do a trade. at these times, please be patient and bear with me until i find a better time. <3
ruby.gif
please do not leave me waiting for more than 3 days without a notice beforehand. thank you!
all trades will take place in my town. my mayor is chiyo, and my town is called komorebi. ^^
at times, my wifi may drop unexpectedly. at these times, you may cancel the trade or wait until it comes back up in a half-hour or so.
silver.gif
more rules may be added if deemed necessary.

well, what can you offer?

i also can pay in igb or tbt. tell me what you have, and i can think up an offer. ^^ of course, my offers are not limited to only one thing -- i can offer both bells and items if you like.

here is a list of furniture i can offer:

furniture.gif
24-hour-shop counter x2
furniture.gif
birthday table
furniture.gif
sandwich display x7
furniture.gif
birthday sign
furniture.gif
songpyeon
furniture.gif
tulip dresser
furniture.gif
sweets bookcase
furniture.gif
gorgeous seat
furniture.gif
24-hour-shop abd x2
furniture.gif
sweets dresser
furniture.gif
sweets lamp x2
furniture.gif
sloppy bed
furniture.gif
soft-drink display
furniture.gif
berliner
furniture.gif
sloppy sofa
furniture.gif
sweets player
furniture.gif
buffet server
furniture.gif
cosmos fan
furniture.gif
gorgeous stool x2
furniture.gif
zodiac dragon
furniture.gif
sloppy sink
furniture.gif
sloppy dresser
furniture.gif
gorgeous bed
furniture.gif
gorgeous lamp
furniture.gif
zodiac horse
furniture.gif
gorgeous closet
furniture.gif
gorgeous sofa
furniture.gif
soft-drink display

a list of hybrids:

carnation-pink.gif
pink carnation x20
rose-pink.gif
pink rose x32
rose-blue.gif
blue rose x20
rose-black.gif
black rose x15
rose-purple.gif
purple rose x12
pansy-blue.gif
blue pansy x5
pansy-purple.gif
purple pansy x11
cosmos-pink.gif
pink cosmo x25
tulip-pink.gif
pink tulip x19
tulip-orange.gif
orange tulip x5
tulip-purple.gif
purple tulip x20
black tulip x59
lily-pink.gif
pink lily x8

here are some handhelds i have:

balloon.gif
pink heart balloon x3
balloon.gif
blue heart balloon
balloon.gif
indigo heart balloon
balloon.gif
yellow heart balloon
balloon.gif
green bunny balloon x2
balloon.gif
pink bunny balloon
balloon.gif
cyan balloon
balloon.gif
green balloon
balloon.gif
orange balloon
soft-cream.gif
vanilla ice cream

i also have a couple of amiibo/amiibo cards i'd be happy to scan for free! however, since i'm broke on meow coupons, i can only provide visits and not the items. i'm very sorry for this!

celeste
lottie
ursala
maggie
stella
vivian
weber

what can i give you then?

option one: help me get the items i want! depending on what you have, i may need to get multiples of that item, and of course i'll trade or pay more for said items. you can find my wishlist here.

option two: after restarting, it's been tough to get more orderable items! therefore, i have made a list of orderables i want here that piqued my interest! i'm also interested in cataloging full sets, such as the rococo set and the regal set. these will not take higher priority than items on my wishlist, so i really hope you understand that if we are trading, i will need an amount of orderables that outweigh the amount unorderables because they are easier to obtain. i'm sorry if this inconveniences you.

option three: bells, i guess? these are the least priority. i have plenty of bells to spare, so i don't really need them. in this case, i may take tbt offers. i highly recommend just getting orderable items because i'm not as enthusiastic about getting something i have too much of.

thank you very much if you can help me! i very much appreciate it.

Hi! I can offer:

cupcake
fancy tea set
sausage
serving cart

for your:

buffet server
sloppy sofa

Please VM or PM if interested in trading.

bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I can offer:

cupcake
fancy tea set
sausage
serving cart

for your:

buffet server
sloppy sofa

Please VM or PM if interested in trading.

vmed!

I have pompompurin pudding if you still need it. If you do, I'd like to visit Celeste's rv please.

Can i visit Stella's RV? I can give you Nooks Home Model

of course! let me know whenever you are ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have pompompurin pudding if you still need it. If you do, I'd like to visit Celeste's rv please.

no problem ~ i'll scan her in and add your friend code!

bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

celeste is in my campground!

May I come visit Celeste rv? Also I love your dr2 banner Sonia looks so cute

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my goodness it changed

May I come visit Celeste rv? Also I love your dr2 banner Sonia looks so cute

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my goodness it changed

of course! when i'm done visiting this person's town, i'll open up my gates :)

o:< it's a rotating sig! thank you for noticing xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates are open whenever you are ready! ^^

Last edited:
Back