• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Still no duck. It has nothing to do with fast clicking. I just can't get it to load fast enough even when I'm buying very little candy.

oh my lord Jesus help (/.\)
I waiting the whole day and yet I still didn't have the chance to catch the restock ughhhhhhgh I couldn't even get a green candy ;_;

Wow that was intense. I got a blue in my cart and tried to check out instantly but it was gone. How do you guys even get it to work xD

dear god the lag was real... I didn't end up getting anything this time around, but I guess that's okay since there are two more restocks left and I have time to save up more bells... ////

OMG I DID IT! I got a blue candy! I can't stop shaking! ;o;
I COMPLETED ANOTHER YEAR'S FULL CANDY SET! YES!!!!
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I can entirely relate to how you feel since that's how I felt about the blue candy I got from this morning's restock! ;//u//; Good job!

i bought a green hahahaa.. ...a.

E: BLESS U HYPERPESTA. godspeed.

Last edited:
Sigh, nothing even showed up again.

Refreshed right at the end of timer and it doesn't even show anything has restocked, and then afterwards the sell count hasn't increased. Just like the last two times.

I'm starting to think the shop just isn't restocking for me anyways and I'm wasting my time.. :c Ah well.

@Hyper; Holy, congrats!

Last edited:
Back