• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I've only succeeded in getting a blue candy into my cart thus far. Up until now I thought my Internet was rather speedy... -_-

Is there a admin that is on that I can talk to about a mistake that happened on the shop?

I bought a Blue Candy and it took forever to load and then when it loaded it said that I didnt buy it & now its not in stock ;_;

Well, hopefully the next one is in less then 6 hours because I HAVE to be asleep by then. I won't be but I really should. :p

These next two restocks are going to be the worst. It'll be evening/night both in PST, CST, and EST areas, which I think makes up a lot of this site.

Is there a admin that is on that I can talk to about a mistake that happened on the shop?

I bought a Blue Candy and it took forever to load and then when it loaded it said that I didnt buy it & now its not in stock ;_;

That's not a mistake. Other people bought it at the same time you did, and it got processed in the order of who clicked first, and I guess they beat you to it.

Back