• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Wow that was intense. I got a blue in my cart and tried to check out instantly but it was gone. How do you guys even get it to work xD
haha same here! /// I guess some people just get more lucky with it and the lag everyone deals with?

Sigh, nothing even showed up again.

Refreshed right at the end of timer and it doesn't even show anything has restocked, and then afterwards the sell count hasn't increased. Just like the last two times.

I'm starting to think the shop just isn't restocking for me anyways and I'm wasting my time.. :c Ah well.

@Hyper; Holy, congrats!
I thgouth that too. Then it started working one restock. :p

Exact same thing as last time w/ the lag. Pls stock like 100 blue candies next time :lemon: jk but i will be back. probably. :>

Apparently I had a red candy in my cart but I had given up. Oh well it's not like it was blue.

Have red, green and blue candies in my cart, the total bells was correct, but only ended up with a red one lol... random...

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I can entirely relate to how you feel since that's how I felt about the blue candy I got from this morning's restock! ;//u//; Good job!
tumblr_ndfb4hoPQt1tq4of6o1_500.gif

;O;
Thank you <3

Back