• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Not sure if i can post this here or not but looking for blue feather dated after my yellow one. PM offers. Also guys i am way more broke than any of you...all the btb i have is out and i typically spend it the second i get it so i'm trying to raise up some more lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm broke

i'd buy my feather back from you lol

Popular/unpopular collectibles

I have questions on collectible popularity here. What collectible is the most popular one on this site? What other highly popular collectibles are there?

I also have questions on unpopular collectibles as well. What are the least popular collectibles on TBT?

Seems like feathers are some of the most sought after collectibles, the pinwheels too... Basically all the TBT fair collectibles, and the chocolate cake kind of is.

Unpopular? Probably pears

Last edited:
In my opinion, I think the unpopular collectibles are:

Yellow candy
Red candy
Green candy
Cyan letter
Pear
Orange
Regular cake

Versus:

Pinwheel
White feather
Pokeball
Yellow Letter
Apple (unreleased though)
Peach
Chocolate Cake

unlimited collectibles n candies (except blue) for sure.

white feather, pokeball, pinwheels, peaches, n chocolate cakes are the most sought after ones imo.

i hav a ton of red candies and a couple green that nobody wants to buy.

hurgle durgle now i kinda want to make psuedo collectibles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also can anyone tell me why peaches suddenly shot up in demand

i bought mine for like 1.3k not too long ago
now they sell for 6k

In my opinion, I think the unpopular collectibles are:

Yellow candy
Red candy
Green candy
Cyan letter
Pear
Orange
Regular cake

Versus:

Pinwheel
White feather
Pokeball
Yellow Letter
Apple (unreleased though)
Peach
Chocolate Cake

I wouldn't put the cyan letter in the unpopular category. Whenever they show up for sale they tend to sell very quickly. Also the suggested price has increased a lot in the last few months (from 200 to 500 if I remember correctly).

I wouldn't put the cyan letter in the unpopular category. Whenever they show up for sale they tend to sell very quickly. Also the suggested price has increased a lot in the last few months (from 200 to 500 if I remember correctly).

yes and the main reason for the decrease in price was because a potato sold a bunch of his (maybe 9) at 200ish btb because he needed quick btb and didn't care about a loss but now people are holding on to them..

just to point out though, there is a discussion thread already for this kind of stuff and this stuff will probably be discussed there if brought up

yes and the main reason for the decrease in price was because a potato sold a bunch of his (maybe 9) at 200ish btb because he needed quick btb and didn't care about a loss but now people are holding on to them..

just to point out though, there is a discussion thread already for this kind of stuff and this stuff will probably be discussed there if brought up

Yeah, but the collectibles thread and the median prices thread doesn't answer my questions (or they're hard to find since they are so big of threads), so that's why I have it here.

Remember to stay on-topic please.

Yeah, but the collectibles thread and the median prices thread doesn't answer my questions (or they're hard to find since they are so big of threads), so that's why I have it here.

Remember to stay on-topic please.

i don't understand how my comment was off topic but okay..i was supporting zoetrope's point about how it's really not unpopular and it's price justifies that along with the need about this thread not really being necessary. not trying to be rude but my two cents...

hurgle durgle now i kinda want to make psuedo collectibles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also can anyone tell me why peaches suddenly shot up in demand

i bought mine for like 1.3k not too long ago
now they sell for 6k

i think Apple's peach hitting buyout sparked that but it seems to be dying down again

*is saving up for more peaches* I just hope i can grab something from the restock but with my luck I wont even be online =^=

Back