• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I think his mother would disagree with you!

I spent so much tbt today. #shoppingspree

thats bc shes his MOM ok

I feel that a set of jav-icons should be embedded into the sites code for all users to easily use and enjoy.

isnt good enough for u people

=

i joined like 5 days before jav but im not widely liked like him >:'I

=

@staff anyways why arent all the emoticons gyroid
the mix of yellow smiley man and gyroid is unsettling

We do need some kind of collectible for Javocado Day (March 12th) to celebrate our fam's 1st anniversary on this site.

yooooo i'm down with that
bring on the avocado
#avocadohype

t
i joined like 5 days before jav but im not widely liked like him >:'I

Maybe next year, champ.
Z8Fimtn.png

Even so, you're still one of the famous ones on this site.

yeh... famousLY ANNOYING.
haha im so funny
famous enough to be 'that one guy', not famous enough to be liked

squints @ jav:
at least i got an ass, unlike SOMEONE.

Has anyone even confirmed apple collectibles? Everyone keeps going on about them but I haven't seen anything officially stating that they will exist. Unless I'm just blind lol

Has anyone even confirmed apple collectibles? Everyone keeps going on about them but I haven't seen anything officially stating that they will exist. Unless I'm just blind lol

to answer your question:

Hi.

This is probably the third time in 6 months I've had to lock this thread because of whatever arguments and other nonsense is going on in here, and I'm tired of it.

I understand that many of the causes of trouble in here typically comes from one or two people, but that doesn't mean the rest of you can't help make it better.

When someone brews up an argument in here, as with anywhere else on TBT, we ask that you refrain from attacking back and causing more trouble. We ask that you keep your feelings mostly to yourself and report the thread so we can deal with it as we have just now. There were many people in here replying and not helping the situation, who did not even report anything. That's not okay, and makes things harder for everyone here.

I will be issuing warnings next time not only for those who incite the argument, but anyone who plays a significant part in worsening it as well.

Anyway, keep the #AppleHype going and I'll see you all around soon!

#apples confirmed (??)

Last edited:

There was some Apple collectible stickers in some of the prize packs

There was some Apple collectible stickers in some of the prize packs

Ah, I see. Thanks.

I have a good collectible idea for the event in six days. A present collectible.

For Javocado Day? Javocaday

If we had a Javocado Day, other members might start demanding special days of their own XD but I say bring on the Jav.

Last edited:
I discovered when the whole Sheniqua thing started. It was back on the night of October 27th. Maybe she's an internet character, who symbolizes greed. What other things does she represent?

I discovered when the whole Sheniqua thing started. It was back on the night of October 27th. Maybe she's an internet character, who symbolizes greed. What other things does she represent?

lol ask Guero101, he's the one who started it all :rolleyes:

Back