• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

We should have a M*A*S*H-inspired collectible. Like Radar's teddy bear or just something I'd sell my soul for that.

Ah, I see. Thanks.

For Javocado Day? Javocaday

If we had a Javocado Day, other members might start demanding special days of their own XD but I say bring on the Jav.

Im pretty sure apple will come out, but it might be awhile.

This thread is interesting at some times. There are times that this thread doesn't get too much activity, but other times, this thread is the busiest thread on this site. I like it when this thread is active.

I'll still be going for apples. Maybe it costs 199 TBT to adopt one. If you ask about the price, I'm predicting it because there is a common difference in prices of all four fruits - 40 TBT. I look at patterns.

They should add that when you buy a fruit, you have a 1% chance of it actually being a perfect fruit :eek: IDK

EDIT; no thats a terrible idea

Last edited:
Well we have a price.

I thought you meant we have a price in the context that "o we have a price because it's in the shop right now and I totally saw the price" haha I got a little scared.
Ki7KVdd.png

Also, lovin how you have your cake out.
:')

Last edited:
What if I accidentally typo an extra 9 on it? :lemon:

I just changed my avatar to a bowl of apples to prepare for the apple hype.

BTW, those are my pet apples. They're only made of plastic and wood, so they aren't real apples.

Last edited:
Back