• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Oh damn, I forgot about those things.
How many times must you break my heart?

DwZCT.png

They should've changed all the collectibles to white feathers to make everyone freak out and when it's over it gets changed to cakes

I have faith in you <3 plus your lovely yellow/purple feathers are keeping each other comfy at the beginning of my line. If I ever return, i'm sure you'll have the lovely white feather alongside your pinwheel ~

Thanks *hugs* I certainly hope ^^

Our collectibles will be back after April fools day. These are just replacements for now (As if you hover over the collectibles, then you'll see that they are our collectibles and not a new collectible). They've just changed the image of all the collectibles on display.

Back