• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

After seeing Javocado's copypasta several times, I have a question. What was your favorite collectible rant from the last 12 months? Like based on lessons, situations, and effectiveness?

for anyone who doesn't use irc, Jer (Jeremy) leaked a future collectible today
hQZfBNg.png

Yeah. That'd be nice.

Also I wonder if we will get the 150 x 150 image add-on. I hate doing 150 x 100 because mostly they get really stretched on in a bad way. And I remember some staff saying it could be a possibility because this vBulletin has a another coding.

You guise can't see it but I got -331 btb bells yesss I swear i'm not lying

If anyone want's to bring it back to zero please do so :p

doesnt matter you cant line them up in one row since theres 6 it just ruins it for me

kinda starting to want those house letters

I'm starting to want them as well. I was never into collectibles until recently - now I'm regretting not collecting the birthstones as well. :p

I'll never be able to afford to buy them from the marketplace, though (especially that の, yikes) and I'd like to have them in the proper order, so I'll have to see if I can get them in a restock. Will probably take me years, but by golly I'll do it.

Back