• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I think them doing away with download codes for BTB was a good thing. The whole situation seemed to be getting out of hand.

You don't always have to go by the guide, maybe lower the price a tad and see if anyone bites. Maybe ask 1.8k instead of 2k or hell, try 1.5k. It doesn't hurt to go lower sometimes when an item isn't exactly selling.

I dropped the balloon price, but I'm done bumping for today. I'll get back to bumping tomorrow unless if someone asks for my balloon.

I have no use for collectibles now that game codes are banned :c

Time to spend on FR stuff

Trying to hit 5k for the apple collectible ugh. I know that's pretty high but you figure the peach goes for 3k and there's almost 200 of those out there...

I have no use for collectibles now that game codes are banned :c

Time to spend on FR stuff

What does that mean? Like you're not going to sell collectibles since that makes TBT obsolete, or what else is there?

I also need other suggestions about the balloon. Something where I can get rid of it for TBT or another collectible worth as much as the balloon. It's not the balloon I don't want. I just want more TBT, and that's the only item I'm willingly to sell.

Last edited:
I honestly wouldn't pay more than 2k for an apple at this point since a restock is gonna be upon us so soon, but that's just my thinking.

it's a bummer you can't trade for game codes anymore...

TBT bells won't be as valuable or coveted anymore

Back