• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

mostly im just upset about dlc nd stuff, it's relatively cheap and easy to get with tbt if you dont have time to go to the store to get an eshop card

Last edited:
i feel like it already is, and has been though
hopefully this doesnt cause it to go even further

Well we already lost a few members last spring due to other members being so rude. Thankfully, due to the rule change, that might slow down the process where TBT community falls apart.

a furby is always a reasonable purchase

Oh no not that. I remember seeing someone else buying a toy or something along the lines of it

I actually liked furbies when I was younger so that thread brought back a bunch of memories

They let it turn into a currency. If they chose to let download codes be bought for money it should have either stayed that way or not been like that in the first place. It's turned into a problem because when download codes were permitted to purchase people found value in the currency and spent money in it believing they could at any time get a download code which could be also bought with money. Ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's not worthless entirely. you can still get in game things and art, and art is pretty good too.
But almost no people spent money on a currency to buy art. It doesn't have the same value as we put into it. Download games did.

i think a lot of people were expecting staff to become more lenient with this stuff but it turned out the opposite so it's kind of surprising :(

wait a minute though... doesnt art have monetary value. or some of it

Last edited:
Mods, please think over this and reconsider it's just not fair for some people.

Okay, so -

ya'll get mad when ya get scammed because "no rules are in place for real life currency trades" and now ya'll get mad when mods fix the rules for you..... ???

rip mods ;*(

They let it turn into a currency. If they chose to let download codes be bought for money it should have either stayed that way or not been like that in the first place. It's turned into a problem because when download codes were permitted to purchase people found value in the currency and spent money in it believing they could at any time get a download code which could be also bought with money. Ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But almost no people spent money on a currency to buy art. It doesn't have the same value as we put into it. Download games did.

ok we understand you're upset but you seem to be posting quite an awful lot. dont mean to sound rude or anything, but it isn't entirely the end of the world. there are other options and im sure the mods will reconsider because of the feedback they have gotten, and because they were allowed before. only time will tell, there's not a huge reason to be upset.

Okay, so -

ya'll get mad when ya get scammed because "no rules are in place for real life currency trades" and now ya'll get mad when mods fix the rules for you..... ???

rip mods ;*(
No these are completely different things. It's not a rule, it's pretty much a restriction.

I know it wasn't what mods intended BUT it did turn into a currency that had value, which people were willing to spend real cash on. As you always could get a download game you could also get with money. Usually cheaper. Now it's all worthless. Absolutely worthless. This isn't a matter of losing a virtual currency but physical cold hard cash.

Chill, it's not the end of the world. I know it sucks, but hey, what can you do but learn to accept the change and go about getting your games the way that most people do. If people were willing, more power to them--but I'm pretty sure that they should have known they were taking a risk when you start relying on a FORUM based currency.

Aww poo. I missed the apples. Lol what are the correction things for?

Last edited:
Aww poo. I missed the apples. Lol what are the correction things for?
if you send bells/collectibles to the wrong person, you go to inventory, then find the corrections > configure > type the info and a mo-- i mean """"booker"""" will look into it and fix the problem

Last edited:
it's ok, alot of people did
but hey, maybe next time you'll be there :)
whenever "next time" is idk

next time? it would be after long time...
anyway, continue diving... haven't checked the forum for few weeks..

Most active this has been in awhile. I can imagine people selling them through pms

Last edited:
No these are completely different things. It's not a rule, it's pretty much a restriction.

restrictions are sometimes what "rules" are. they restrict people from doing things theyre not supposed to or what theyre not allowed to do
:V

next time? it would be after long time...
anyway, continue diving... haven't checked the forum for few weeks..
A restock on apples should happen sometime this week I've heard, so maybe you'll get something out of that? c:

Back