• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Ruby is my birthstone ;w; already have one though. Thinking of buying one on my birthday instead and discard the old one...but I don't have enough TBT bells.

Ruby is my birthstone ;w; already have one though. Thinking of buying one on my birthday instead and discard the old one...but I don't have enough TBT bells.

I've sent you TBT bells so you have enough to purchase it on your birthday.

Last edited:
I believe they'll stop stocking the birthstones in August

Well since you can only exchange them once it looks like they're gonna be the new rarest collectible

If they do make them permanently out of stock forever, they should at least have the decency to allow them to be exchanged more than once (just my opinion)

I've been here for a while, but I still on't know the answer to this.

What is the configure button in our inventory for? Lol

I have a question for the mods/admins:

Why are birthstone collectibles going to be discontinued after August 2015? I just don't understand why.

I remember back in november when the staff confiscated all the birthstones from members who had more than one of the same birthstone. Judging by this and the other information, I'm assuming that if one got all of his/her september or october birthstones confiscated (due to abuse), they will never get them again, even new copies. It's not unfair, it's just an assumption I made.

I remember back in november when the staff confiscated all the birthstones from members who had more than one of the same birthstone. Judging by this and the other information, I'm assuming that if one got all of his/her september or october birthstones confiscated (due to abuse), they will never get them again, even new copies. It's not unfair, it's just an assumption I made.

it used to be possible to have more than 1 of the same stone?

I used the same glitch during a green candy restock and never got them taken away. o:

Maybe because you're only meant to have 1 birthstone.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about this. Do you think the collectible sidebar should display 12 collectibles instead of 10 so in case birthstone collectors can show all birthstones.

I've been thinking about this. Do you think the collectible sidebar should display 12 collectibles instead of 10 so in case birthstone collectors can show all birthstones.
I was just recently thinking about this. It seems like bandwidth issues cancel out the possibility for 12 collectibles, as well as larger signatures, unfortunately :/ It would be really nice to have though.

I was just recently thinking about this. It seems like bandwidth issues cancel out the possibility for 12 collectibles, as well as larger signatures, unfortunately :/ It would be really nice to have though.

most likely the issues indeed or the coding would have to be fixed and whatever expansions needed.

also we need a cheese dip collectible. or a tie dye one

Back