• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Releasing a Banana would make everyone want all the tropical fruit, and 11 fruit on the market would be too much imo

But having a lot of fruit is healthy for you! I vote for more fruit for a healthier Bell Tree Forums.

just need a few more bells till I can buy a birthstone for tomorrow :x

Last edited:
YjDUT9T.png

discarded all my collectibles bc why not

What's a Direct? And why don't they just restock all items at once when they happen? And when they restock an item, they make, like, LOTS of that item, right? Because, y'know, there's a lot of members!

What's a Direct? And why don't they just restock all items at once when they happen? And when they restock an item, they make, like, LOTS of that item, right? Because, y'know, there's a lot of members!
it's like a huge forum post where they make announcements about changes updates n stuff and they usually announce a time for a restock by then.

Not 'lots' per se, there is a certain amounts or they'd lose their value lol. I guess they restock most things 'cept for the forum extension/letterbox/group and birthstones

Back