• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

So I wonder what collectible/shop feature the next direct will bring us. Here's what I know about the last eight:

1st - pear
2nd - orange
3rd - cherry
4th - peach
5th - beach party items
6th - multi-shop
7th - 10 collectible
8th - apple, toy hammer, corrections

We can't predict a new direct too soon since it was just two weeks, but I am curious about what's next now that we have all the fruits.

nothing is next it's the end of collectibles

We might not know that. They could introduce the other 7 fruits from ACNL into collectibles, or the tools, or the glow wands, or even the furniture leaf. The end of the rope is far from here.

Does anyone know if the Party poppers were sold in the 2014/2015 period, or was it only sold during 2013/2014

Does anyone know if the Party poppers were sold in the 2014/2015 period, or was it only sold during 2013/2014

It was only sold 1 year. This past new years eve, so dec 2014, none were released. So it must have been the 2013, dec.

know what would be a cool collectible?
banana

no wait..i would like to see bubble wand or tweeter :D

Releasing a Banana would make everyone want all the tropical fruit, and 11 fruit on the market would be too much imo

Last edited:
If any of you are upset about lack of collectibles, just remember, there was once a lack of shop.

y2B4hAb.png

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but will the rubies be in stock for ALL of July, or do they have a limited supply like the rest of the collectibles? I wanted to buy one on my birthday, which is on the 29th.

Back