• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Oh my staars, I heard that there was a peach restock or something the other day? I guess if they lasted longer and were easier to get, they wouldn't be as rare...
Anyway, I'm completely ready to blow the rest of my bells on red candies next weekend, if I can get my hands on them.

Did the yellow candy's get restocked? The sales have increased :eek:

Yep, I bought like 4 when they restocked. It was sometime last weekend.

I wish they told us lol

I agree, because as I've posted before, I'm almost never online for restocks (it was a miracle I was online for the yellow candy one) so I always have to buy them from other people for so much more than they go for in the shop, that is if I'm even able to find people who are willing to sell them. >.<

Aaaaand the yellow candy's got re-stocked again whilst I was asleep....

They seem to restock every day or so, at *about* the same time, and always 25 are stocked at a time. It's really predictable if you pay close enough attention... which I'm bad at.

They seem to restock every day or so, at *about* the same time, and always 25 are stocked at a time. It's really predictable if you pay close enough attention... which I'm bad at.

What time is it at?

What time is it at?

I don't want to share the guesstimation time period, since people will read and lag it out further from being there, not to mention I haven't got a single candy restock yet to share with friends.

I will give a riddle though:
How many yellow candies do you see?
That's the time the restock might be~

I don't want to share the guesstimation time period, since people will read and lag it out further from being there, not to mention I haven't got a single candy restock yet to share with friends.

I will give a riddle though:
How many yellow candies do you see?
That's the time the restock might be~

I have no idea what that means xD
maybe a more helpful hint?

Last edited:
Back