• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Does anyone know how often the add-ons in the shop get restocked? I would really like to use the user title change and get a purple mailbox. :p

Does anyone know how often the add-ons in the shop get restocked? I would really like to use the user title change and get a purple mailbox. :p

if you go to settings and then edit profile you can change it there, you don't need to buy the add on anymore (i think if you hover over it in the shop it should tell you) and i think a couple of purple mailboxes were in the last restock so i guess you'd have to be pretty quick!

Has everyone got their Happy Home Designer collectible yet? 149 bells in the shop and in-stock for a very limited amount of time! :)

Has everyone got their Happy Home Designer collectible yet? 149 bells in the shop and in-stock for a very limited amount of time! :)

And now I have my first collectible. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you go to settings and then edit profile you can change it there, you don't need to buy the add on anymore (i think if you hover over it in the shop it should tell you) and i think a couple of purple mailboxes were in the last restock so i guess you'd have to be pretty quick!

Thanks so much! :D

Currently after:

toyHammer.pngblue-balloon.pnggreen-balloon.pngblue-balloon.pngparty-popper.png

hopefully before halloween!

It took like a little under 2 months to get a popper, geez they are harder to get then I thought!

We were never able to concretely reproduce the problem ourselves with specific steps, so it could come up again. Essentially, some people were getting two birthstones when they bought one, which is obviously not allowed. But it also was charging you for both too! So we'll be on the lookout for that happening again. If you do happen to see anyone with two, or it happens to yourself, please PM me. :)

We were never able to concretely reproduce the problem ourselves with specific steps, so it could come up again. Essentially, some people were getting two birthstones when they bought one, which is obviously not allowed. But it also was charging you for both too! So we'll be on the lookout for that happening again. If you do happen to see anyone with two, or it happens to yourself, please PM me. :)

Well I guess it`s a glitch that can happen anytime like the other forum glitches, best to only have 299 TBT displayed when purchasing a birthstone c:

You just moved the glitch over to the HHD collectible silly goose

You just moved the glitch over to the HHD collectible silly goose

Great now the HHD will be out of stock XD
What's with all the unique collectibles glitching though? The whole unique thing should be removed imo so it doesn't cause so many issues.....

Back