• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Woah I left the forums for a while to focus on studying and then I come back to all the collectibles being worth waaaaaay more than before! (Especially the popsicle and yellow candy)

Also, I really hope I can get a blue collectible. I'm rather confused on how to get them though... Do you have to win a competition or something? :confused:

Woah I left the forums for a while to focus on studying and then I come back to all the collectibles being worth waaaaaay more than before! (Especially the popsicle and yellow candy)

Also, I really hope I can get a blue collectible. I'm rather confused on how to get them though... Do you have to win a competition or something? :confused:
Yes
Guess super close in the candy counting contest ;-)

Just realized the shops have the halloween stuff in it.

Are they gonna do the countdown thing again? Last year was hilarious.

Not sure if sarcasm...

I don't think it's sarcasm haha XD But I don't think they'll be doing the countdown thing, so far for the last few candy restocks they did, it happened randomly. ; v ; I missed like 3 of those candy restocks.

I don't think it's sarcasm haha XD But I don't think they'll be doing the countdown thing, so far for the last few candy restocks they did, it happened randomly. ; v ; I missed like 3 of those candy restocks.

Aww bummer. No time frames I take it. Lol.

Aww bummer. No time frames I take it. Lol.

Unfortunately not ; v; (At least this is what I read, but restocks have been happening from 5pm-1am CST time. Someone noticed that, but that's still a really big time frame hahaha xD )

Our best bet is just to check the shop every hour or so.

This will be interesting. It's anyone's game. Last year it was who ever's fastest with their fingers lol. This should be fun.

This will be interesting. It's anyone's game. Last year it was who ever's fastest with their fingers lol. This should be fun.

Yeah, I managed to get one yellow candy during one of the restocks, and I got there late, so everyone has a chance :)

I finally got a ton of candy from the restock ;-;
I'll probably not buy any more yellow candy until next year now~

me too yay, i noticed that restock lasted quite a while as well so people shouldn't worry about them selling out in seconds

so, does the forum display any notice at all-- anything at the moment of restock at least maybe? or do you just have to keep checking the shop directly?

I don't think you should be able to buy more than one of the same collectible - other people get the chance to buy some :3

so, does the forum display any notice at all-- anything at the moment of restock at least maybe? or do you just have to keep checking the shop directly?

justin will mention in the >>directs<< what time restocks will be, however with the halloween candies (and a few smaller restocks) it's random, i suggest refreshing the shop occasionally and you'll get lucky. there was once a banner with a countdown however i don't think they've used that since summer of last year

Last edited:
I don't think you should be able to buy more than one of the same collectible - other people get the chance to buy some :3

im going to disagree with this. some people want cool lineups and stuff (people who want 5 in a row). if the people who only want one miss the restock, then they can go save up tbt and buy it off someone else. everyone already has a chance to buy. and yes i know what its like to miss restocks, bc i have missed them before.

even if it's limited to one per person, the people who are offline when there are restocks would still not be able to get one regardless tbh

justin will mention in the >>directs<< what time restocks will be, however with the halloween candies (and a few smaller restocks) it's random, i suggest refreshing the shop occasionally and you'll get lucky. there was once a banner with a countdown however i don't think they've used that since summer of last year

is the candy just once per day? I dont wanna waste time lurking for restocks later on if they done for today...

Back