• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Omg I am never going to get a re-stock. They are so random and I'm never online for them D:

Last edited:
Lol I've pretty much given up on trying to patiently watch for them.... I've been trying to get at least 1 red candy but they sell out so fast in just a couple minutes. D:

I was able to grab 2 yellow's awhile ago when it was a little slow and out of luck being online, I waited awhile inbetween buying the first and second too..... I didn't grab more because I don't really want to be greedy and take a ton when other people deserve a chance. XD

Hopefully I'll end up being lucky by random one of these days though. :3

Lol I've pretty much given up on trying to patiently watch for them.... I've been trying to get at least 1 red candy but they sell out so fast in just a couple minutes. D:

I was able to grab 2 yellow's awhile ago when it was a little slow and out of luck being online, I waited awhile inbetween buying the first and second too..... I didn't grab more because I don't really want to be greedy and take a ton when other people deserve a chance. XD

go buy some moneybags

I didn't mean to get so many yellows;0; I am sorry Bell Tree

Last edited:
Ok, so I have been refreshing all day and I go out for some food and they have been re-stocked.

That's just my luck isn't it :/

Last edited:
So I am kind of really obsessed with the pinwheel collectible so I think I will start my search for one pretty quickly. I need a collectible with a sky background to replace one of these hammers and I am thinking that the pinwheel is the way to go.

Maybe I will trade like a pokeball and 4 popsicles but like meh
I really like all them
wishing I had more tbt rn

TLDR if you see someone looking to sell a pinwheel please hmu <3

Last edited:
So I am kind of really obsessed with the pinwheel collectible so I think I will start my search for one pretty quickly. I need a collectible with a sky background to replace one of these hammers and I am thinking that the pinwheel is the way to go.

Maybe I will trade like a pokeball and 4 popsicles but like meh
I really like all them
wishing I had more tbt rn

TLDR if you see someone looking to sell a pinwheel please hmu <3

Pokeball is tempting xD Good luck with your search ^^

Oh... I didn't know the Spellectibles were added. Pretty cool.

How long were they there?

Last edited:
Back