• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I think once an item is in your cart then that's it. It's unfair to have it, but then have it taken from your cart -__-

tbh yeah, that happened to me too :I
the shop isn't advanced enough to order who got what first in their cart in a matter of seconds.. between like a 100 people :/ snooze you lose I guess
they'll probably be way more restocks nearing Halloween

says the person who wants voodoo dolls of the people they don't like in real life i guess

J6dxRkN.png

the shop isn't advanced enough to order who got what first in their cart in a matter of seconds.. between like a 100 people :/ snooze you lose I guess
they'll probably be way more restocks nearing Halloween
Tbh if you didn't get anything you'd have been the same. It wouldn't have been a matter of 'you snooze you lose', it'd have been 'OMFG WHO BOIGHT MY VOODOO DOOLLS SO NOT FAIR SMH'.
I'm sure that's how many people feel lmao

I had to leave class to go use the 'bathroom' during restock and still got nothing, dang dang

Missed this restock. But then again I'm super sick. I would like to pick up a couple more cupcakes but those seem to sell out quick.

I had 5 cupcakes, 4 candles, and 4 dolls but when I clicked to checkout I just had the candles, and then ended up not getting any :(

I had to leave class to go use the 'bathroom' during restock and still got nothing, dang dang

Lol. I need to use the bathroom. Yeah, I'm totally busting XD I only got a candle on the restock sadly, even though I had all three items in my cart, and was checking out

Last edited:
Tbh if you didn't get anything you'd have been the same. It wouldn't have been a matter of 'you snooze you lose', it'd have been 'OMFG WHO BOIGHT MY VOODOO DOOLLS SO NOT FAIR SMH'.
I'm sure that's how many people feel lmao

I'd wait for the next one lol

ignore this post omg ;-;

if a mod wants to delete this, go ahead

Last edited:
I had 3 cupcakes and one candle in my basket. When I went to check out they were sold out. Ended up only getting candy :/

Back