• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I don't see the big deal of collectibles. I only recently got into them to sell c:

I really want 1k tbt for a swirl and I sold my candle for a low price but maaan, I don't want to have to sell my cupcake too ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually posted that there was a candy restock then changed it lmao I wanted to give everyone a fair chance bc it looked as if only one person had gotten there when I checked the shop

I really want 1k tbt for a swirl and I sold my candle for a low price but maaan, I don't want to have to sell my cupcake too ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually posted that there was a candy restock then changed it lmao I wanted to give everyone a fair chance bc it looked as if only one person had gotten there when I checked the shop

I didn't mean to take all the reds

Oh my goodness I haven't been online in like four days and so much has happened. ._. The Spellectibles are adorable. :3 The artists are really talented. ^_^ Too bad I don't have a whole lot in the way of TBT. But at least I have enough to get either the ancient candle or the voodoo doll if there's a restock. :D

Oh my goodness I haven't been online in like four days and so much has happened. ._. The Spellectibles are adorable. :3 The artists are really talented. ^_^ Too bad I don't have a whole lot in the way of TBT. But at least I have enough to get either the ancient candle or the voodoo doll if there's a restock. :D

Your in luck, a lot of people are also selling them :3

Back