• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

my guess is they aint never gonna be a restock of the 2015 spellectibles; supports making so many available on Saturday.

one thing i like in the aftermath-- almost everyone is as tbt broke as i am now!

my guess is they aint never gonna be a restock of the 2015 spellectibles; supports making so many available on Saturday.

one thing i like in the aftermath-- almost everyone is as tbt broke as i am now!

they won't restock them again, since it's no longer Halloween. we did get a generous amount of restocks, though.

what about the ice creams and popsicles from tbt beach party 2014-- were those only offered during that event, or have they been re-stocked since then???

Where did people get the Happy Home Designer Collectibles? I haven't been on the forums in a month or two

Where did people get the Happy Home Designer Collectibles? I haven't been on the forums in a month or two

About a month ago end of September/early October.
There non giftable now

There were in the shop

Last edited:
I have a question. Why are people so fixated on a collectible's purchase/trade date? I mean... It's the same collectible. Does the date make it vintage or something?

Last edited:
I have a question. Why are people so fixated on a collectible's purchase/trade date? I mean... It's the same collectible. Does the date make it vintage or something?

No, it's for lineups, from newest(left side) to oldest(right side)

Last edited:

Because collectibles are shown by date of purchase, so if people want a certain line-up they'd need a certain date to go between the collectibles

this is the 3rd time I've tried to answer a question of yours i rly hope i didn't misinterpret again lol

No, it's for lineups, from newest(left side) to oldest(right side)

That's pretty dumb in my opinion.

It's not like anyone is paying attention to when you got it... owai

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because collectibles are shown by date of purchase, so if people want a certain line-up they'd need a certain date to go between the collectibles

this is the 3rd time I've tried to answer a question of yours i rly hope i didn't misinterpret again lol

Oooooh okay.

Now that makes so much more sense. Lol.

you cannot put them in any order you desire, the forum displays them from newest to oldest (left to right).

Which do you guys think is more popular? The Cupcake or the Doll?

Gonna give the cupcake when I get off of work tonight btw.

Last edited:
Oh so the doll is that one item that no one really wants, but is too popular to give away. Cool.

Back