• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

There were like hardly any Weird Dolls and 650 Voodoo Dolls, just because its the same concept doesn't mean it will be as rare..

it's just my prediction xD and i never said that i mean alot of people want them so as a result they will be sold more. just my opinion xD

i like the cupcakes better tbh but like i think the voodoo dolls one day are gonna be as rare as the weird/creepy dolls so that's why im keeping mine xD

I like all of the Spellectibles, but I agree that I like the cupcake one the most.

I love the Voodoo Dolls, I bought way too many, not gonna tell how much because people will get salty :rolleyes:
mods can see my inventory though oops

same with the cupcakes i bought 10....xD not all from the shop though
im trying to get 5 cupcakes on top
and 5 regular cakes on the bottom
2 more regular cakes to go cx

50. Do you have 50? Now I wonder where your bottomless TBT comes from XD

for my TBT, I started off selling villagers (before they became worthless because of hacks) and I racked up a bit of TBT. I managed to grab a few things in a restock and sold my Peach for 4k or something and I started buying collectables and reselling from there. So yeah, my money comes from resalement lmao

Hi everyone!

My tenure with the "Guide of Past Prices of Collectibles" has been short, only since June! But after a lot of thought, I have decided to pass the task onto the next person who would like to continue maintaining the guide. My work schedule has become crazy busy, and while I intend to still be active on TBT, I know that I won't be able to give the attention to the "Guide" as I would need to keep it truly current, for the next few months. Rather than let the Guide become obsolete from lack of attention, I think it would be best to pass it on while it's still in good shape!

I am posting my resignation in a lot of threads, so if you are interested in taking over, please PM me your interest rather than posting. I will pick the next person within a day or two, then will work with that person to take over the thread.

It's been fun tracking prices, and I wish the next person much luck! One suggestion... I would change the word "Guide" to something different, like "Summary" or "Review" so that people will not follow it too rigidly. Thanks all!

Back