• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I wonder how they'll do the Easter Eggs this year. Yeah most likely it'll be a hunt sort of thing, but It'd be nice to see something new. Heh

I wonder how they'll do the Easter Eggs this year. Yeah most likely it'll be a hunt sort of thing, but It'd be nice to see something new. Heh

Yea, those clues are so annoying to be quite honest, unless you're a huge Nintendo nerd or is a genius they are just "wtf" imo.

Yea, those clues are so annoying to be quite honest, unless you're a huge Nintendo nerd or is a genius they are just "wtf" imo.

or if you log into a mods account and potentially have the answers but who's smart enough for that XD

or if you log into a mods account and potentially have the answers but who's smart enough for that XD

You could always ask that person to do it.. No but to be honest it would just be funnier if they like hid them around the threads without anything to narrow to track down ugh.

Also, what are we allowed to sell game codes again?

Do you guys think the buying/selling of collectibles has went down A LOT since last year? There are threads but I rarely see people actually making transactions.

What happened? Does nobody want collectibles anymore?

Do you guys think the buying/selling of collectibles has went down A LOT since last year? There are threads but I rarely see people actually making transactions.

I guess since we can't use RLC transactions, people generally don't need them
maybe the summer will bring more members who want in on the trade

As Jacob said, a lot of people used to only trade collectibles to eventually buy/sell them for RLC and things worth RLC (especially game codes)

Most likely though, it's because of the insane inflation that happened last summer/winter and no one has loose tbt to spare. Although some of the items have gone way down (notably the choco cake, cherry, and candies), the handful of rich people on here are desperate for the rarer items or ones they like, so they drive all the prices up when they buy/sell them. I.e., buy a stale cake for 250, resell for 500. Rinse and repeat, and they not only inflate the economy, they become rich (and with that profit, they inflate and buy the one(s) they want). Like a step ladder, first inflate cheap ones and make profit, then inflate medium-value, and then inflate rare/expensive and achieve their dream line-up. A new 'cycle' of members that come every summer usually resets this chain, since they want in on the action and the rich are usually bored of it so they go inactive or stop.

Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to have new collectibles like cake put up and never even know about it. SOME OF US HAVE REAL jobs and families that we have to take care of and then to see lots of people with their sidebars completely covered with the same Items. Some of us also like helping others on here and do NICE things, Greed is not NICE.

does anyone have a link to the original post to this ive been tryna find it

birthstones question. are you allowed to have more than one of the same birthstone? example: March, but in different years?

Unfortunately, no

nice lineup btw

thanks. that's a bummer, i was hoping it was 1 per year you could own. whyyyyyyyy

is there anything else like that where you're only permitted to own 1?

(and thanks! dat peach anchoring the top row)

Last edited:
thanks. that's a bummer, i was hoping it was 1 per year you could own. whyyyyyyyy

is there anything else like that where you're only permitted to own 1?

(and thanks! dat peach anchoring the top row)

I wish they would change it that you can only buy one from the shop, but still be able to buy from members so that we could have more than one....not sure that would technically be possible though.

where the coffee collectibles at

then you would have to change your name to Java-cado. bwahahaha! ahem.

ah, a row of hot beverages in honor of ah dat pigeon guy would be very acnl-ish: a cappucino, an espresso, a cuppa joe, an iced chai, and a bowl of mat-cha...

btw, does anybody remember which eggs were available for purchase from the shop last Easter for forum bells? (and how much they cost?)

:confused:

thanks!

Back