• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Yea, those clues are so annoying to be quite honest, unless you're a huge Nintendo nerd or is a genius they are just "wtf" imo.

I was a bit "meh" about the event last year. Don't get me wrong; I'm grateful that the Mods did an event because those take time and energy, but I found a lot of questions impossible to solve, whereas the year before I was able to solve all of them (with a lot of help of Google, but I managed and that made me super happy). Still, I like the idea of a hunt and I'm hoping they'll do something for Easter because it's fun (and it's been years since I've done anything for Easter because you know, I'm too old, ha ha).

I was a bit "meh" about the event last year. Don't get me wrong; I'm grateful that the Mods did an event because those take time and energy, but I found a lot of questions impossible to solve, whereas the year before I was able to solve all of them (with a lot of help of Google, but I managed and that made me super happy). Still, I like the idea of a hunt and I'm hoping they'll do something for Easter because it's fun (and it's been years since I've done anything for Easter because you know, I'm too old, ha ha).

I hope they change it this year.

I wonder if they will restock the Pokeball collectible due to the Pokemon Sun and Moon games. I doubt it though, but hey, I can hope. ;)

Well I'd rather have them a permanent holiday thing but might be a short time whipping that up unless they did already :3

yeah it woulda happened by now...

ah well, there's always, uh, carnations maybe for the Belmont Stakes in May! :p

theyve already released like 14 new collectibles since august (tasty cake, Blue mote, orange mote, HHD, timmy doll, kappn doll, jingle doll, coal, glove, snowflake, xmas lights, voodoo, candle, and cupcake)

so i kinda have my doubts that there will be much more new stuff coming for a long time

however im guessing they wont ever give away blue or orange motes again because that was the filler for the summer event which is now the fair so if ur one of the like 80 people who got blue mote or 110 people who got orange then congrats !

oops jk

Last edited:
Back