• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

"Something else"...wow, some details would be nice lol

I can’t blame him for withholding details. Anything he said would be “truth” to a lot of people and if whatever they’re up to doesn’t turn out the exact way he said then a lot of people would be disappointed. I think him saying something was postponed is good enough - something is on the horizon!

when the forums switched to annual shop restocks in 2016, they were held in May; last year they were held in June. that may have been the 'something else.'

I'm waiting for the violets to pop up, are they a monthly flower?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, you know what would make a cool flower collectable? A dandelion puff!

anybody know what the current rate for tbt to igb is? getting back into New Leaf and haven't caught up on everything in a while ^^;

Wow, those (red) pinwheels were rarer than I thought hm. Oh well.

Not really interested in restocks atm cause yeah the sites crash and it's impossible to get stuff anyway, just want that dang pinwheel now lol.

Am I the only one who would like to see a Splatoon related collectible? (Kinda surprised that there
isn't one tbh...)

No restocks this June. I guess we have to wait for the next AC game to come out.

And I think this is the very first June without a Bell Tree Direct since ACNL came out.

Back