• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Yeah why not. Some dude made it to 100k a couple years back.

The difference is that it’s a lot harder these days. There’s fewer TBT Bells in circulation, the community is a lot smaller due to a lack of new AC game, and the collectible craze has died down. I was impatient about getting to 10k TBT, but this time, I’m gonna be patient. Apples hate impatience. If I show patience, the apples will be proud for showing patience.

The difference is that it’s a lot harder these days. There’s fewer TBT Bells in circulation, the community is a lot smaller due to a lack of new AC game, and the collectible craze has died down. I was impatient about getting to 10k TBT, but this time, I’m gonna be patient. Apples hate impatience. If I show patience, the apples will be proud for showing patience.

It died down? It was going pretty hard for the longest. I suppose it's as you said. The lack of new AC is slowly killing people. How much do they give per post these days? I'm barely even on anymore, so I have no clue lol.

It died down? It was going pretty hard for the longest. I suppose it's as you said. The lack of new AC is slowly killing people. How much do they give per post these days? I'm barely even on anymore, so I have no clue lol.

The amount of TBT Bells per post still stays the same. But there’s been a lot of setbacks. Welcome Bells are disabled, Jingle’s Jolly Jamboree took in a lot of TBT Bells, you don’t get paid for poll creation anymore, and many more I could name.

For now. Wait until Nintendo releases their next big AC game. Since the Switch was so popular and not the 3DS, I bet the community will be even more active then.

That's still a little iffy though. The Switch is still relatively new. Who's to say the an AC game would revive this place? I mean of course it will, but it still is a matter of when. When will the new game drop and will a good amount of people actually have the Switch when it does.

Restocks are a myth

So all the restocks that happened in the past years were myths? That sounds pretty strange to me. Also, whenever an AC game is released has nothing to do with restocks, as I mentioned before. Example being ACNL being released in 2013, yet there being a restock in 2015. Pretty sure they happen every year and AC Switch being related to the activity of the forums is an unrelated issue.

Last edited:
So all the restocks that happened in the past years were myths? That sounds pretty strange to me. Also, whenever an AC game is released has nothing to do with restocks, as I mentioned before. Example being ACNL being released in 2013, yet there being a restock in 2015. Pretty sure they happen every year and AC Switch being related to the activity of the forums is an unrelated issue.

Um... I think you're reading a little too much into it. It's just a joke that's been thrown around here for a couple years.

Lol its not that deep.

Last edited:
Um... I think you're reading a little too much into it. It's just a joke that's been thrown around here for a couple years.

Lol its not that deep.

Oh, alright. Lmao. For some reason I thought you were being serious.

Well, Round Six of birthstones has started! After going through the cycle five times, it’s starting over.

I remember back when I joined, they announced that they were going to discontinue the birthstones, but they gave it another chance and let the second round begin. Then after a rumor that they will be discontinued for good, they gave them another round. Now it’s regular.

Breaking news: Hundreds of Bell Tree members are dying of boredom. Riots have started to break out. Survivors are banging on the doors of the building the staff have boarded themselves up in. There is no answer, no collectibles, no happiness. Things are looking bleak for our favorite website.

I guess the Fair really is cancelled, huh? :p

I guess the Fair really is cancelled, huh? :p

Or not. What if there is a fair in December instead.

I wonder why the staff have been silent. What’s holding them up this time? I know they have jobs, but they still check up even when they have jobs. What’s different this time?

Or not. What if there is a fair in December instead.

I wonder why the staff have been silent. What’s holding them up this time? I know they have jobs, but they still check up even when they have jobs. What’s different this time?

We could choose to be optimistic and assume they're planning something really, really big. But there is also the possibility that they just have better things to do with their lives than entertain a bunch of strangers on the Internet. Which is totally unreasonable, of course. :rolleyes:

Back