• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

EVERYTHING learned from PAX East!

That was obviously not face paint. Somewhere somehow players will unlock facial hair. Harriet maybe?

or just a face accessory, like they were in new leaf
unknown.png

or just a face accessory, like they were in new leaf
unknown.png

True. It is possible they're allowing more freedom with head accessories. Perhaps there's a 'chin' accessory now? I recall seeing a screenshot, and it had to do with the t-shirt icon in the inventory.

It brings up a 'clothing inventory', which has eight slots.

1. Hat
2. Shirt
3. Pants
4. Shoes
5. Socks
6. Glasses
7. Backpack
8. ???

The eight slot could be for things like mouth accessories, chin accessories, etc.

i think the way face paint seems to work is a little weird. i really thought it would be the entire face and that the mouth, nose and eyes would just be on top of the face paint. plus, it doesn't explain the goatee we have seen, meaning that there must be another way to get facial hair

True. It is possible they're allowing more freedom with head accessories. Perhaps there's a 'chin' accessory now? I recall seeing a screenshot, and it had to do with the t-shirt icon in the inventory.

It brings up a 'clothing inventory', which has eight slots.

1. Hat
2. Shirt
3. Pants
4. Shoes
5. Socks
6. Glasses
7. Backpack
8. ???

The eight slot could be for things like mouth accessories, chin accessories, etc.

So update on this.. it wasn't eight slots. It was nine. MY theory definitely could hold true.

Wow, interesting. Thanks, I updated the OP.

I wish they would allow you to just paint directly on the face like you're at a kids festival. But fine, angry eyebrows and whiskers are still possible =P

i'm still holding out that faces will have a "pro" design, where it'll be easier to draw on, & we can draw anywhere. fingers crossed!

Thanks for posting all this information! I'm really surprised that there is so much to do in this game and I for one can't wait to play when it comes out! I'll definitely keep checking this thread out for more information. :)

Going back to watch the direct just now, the you can hear the 4pm track from 2:14 - 3:25

Back