• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

EVERYTHING learned from PAX East!

Thank you for that!

I saw a pic somewhere of the museum, and it starts off as a tent with the symbol over the entrance.

Not sure if it was fake. It looked real.

that was real !! he doesn't get the big museum until you donate a certain number of items!

that was real !! he doesn't get the big museum until you donate a certain number of items!

Oh! Yeah it was a brown-ish tent. :)

Edit. I just read about the donating thing!!

Last edited:
i was watching another pax video here, & the fruit dropping works in weird ways..

patterns used to make fruit disappear, but now we're able to put fencing on top of paths.. so i thought disappearing fruit was over..

in this video, you can see it will bounce a lot further than it used to..
but they will also disappear if there's nowhere to bounce to. weeds will make it disappear.

just something to note, if you're shaking perfect trees!

I noticed the blue roof on the starter museum (step up from Blathers tent), and I guess that has to do with your island's color.

I'm sure I've seen a proper exterior on a fully upgraded museum, so we aren't stuck with just a roof color, it's an entire roof upgrade, like we can do with our houses, and hopefully the airport.

Otherwise, why would the semi-starter museum have a blue roof?

I think we CAN upgrade the airport/dock!

i was watching another pax video here, & the fruit dropping works in weird ways..

patterns used to make fruit disappear, but now we're able to put fencing on top of paths.. so i thought disappearing fruit was over..

but they will also disappear if there's nowhere to bounce to. weeds will make it disappear.

Nevermind! I see what you mean now.

Last edited:

Cue the X-Files theme.......

I remember having to move all my flowers every time I wanted fruit. LOL

Something I noticed that I haven't seen anyone in this thread point out yet is that planting bells in the shiny dig spot seems to only make a money tree with green leaves! I'm still holding out hope that you can get one with gold leaves if you plant money in the dig spot with the gold shovel

moneytree1.jpg
moneytree2.jpg
monbeytree.jpg

I noticed the blue roof on the starter museum (step up from Blathers tent), and I guess that has to do with your island's color.

I'm sure I've seen a proper exterior on a fully upgraded museum, so we aren't stuck with just a roof color, it's an entire roof upgrade, like we can do with our houses, and hopefully the airport.

Otherwise, why would the semi-starter museum have a blue roof?

I think we CAN upgrade the airport/dock!

interesting.. i'm still guessing that the 'town color' comes from the answer you give timmy & tommy when you start out!

interesting.. i'm still guessing that the 'town color' comes from the answer you give timmy & tommy when you start out!

I hope that this is the case, because I am getting a physical copy, so maybe some people who are getting digital copies can give some information on what the question correlates with since they can play a little sooner :) I would really really like to have blue since yellow, red, and green won't match my theme, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if I didn't get it.

Yet no energy required to terraform?

I do not want an energy system like that Stardew game.

As far as we know, there isn't an energy system like Stardew.

Everything functions as normal.

If you want to cut down a tree and dig the stump up, that's fine, you can do that the same as old games.

BUT if you want to dig up the whole tree in one go - then you need to eat a fruit.

It isn't an energy system as such, but to make your life easier, you can eat a fruit to ENHANCE your energy.

A hulk mode, if you will.

Has there been any mention of the letter limit for our character name? I know there was a screen shot with the name "Demetrius" which is 9 letters but I was wondering if there's been any definitive letter limit mentioned. Thanks for all the awesome info!

here is the transparent paw print pattern on a face
unknown.png

and a guess at how the patterns will work, by @cherrycrossings on twitter
9njm8akph4k41.png

Wow that is very in depth analysis of the face paint! It also looks smoothed out as well (less pixelated) when applied on the face. Would be cool to see how stubbles/beards pan out.

Hmm, so cheeks and forehead only it seems.

Wait.. forehead? Oh god, the Narutos are going to take over...

i'm not sure if this is because of it not being a transparent pattern, or if the face will be a "pro" pattern & we'll have a better mapping system for drawing on the face.. but this means no freckles! :(

though.. don't give me ideas on naruto.. i'd be putting a sailor moon tiara on mine.. ♥

Wait.. forehead? Oh god, the Narutos are going to take over...

Legend has it, if you Naruto run, wasps can't sting you, and tarantuls and scorpions can't hurt you either.

Last edited:
Back