• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

explain your current signature

recoloured the zodiac fragments to match the colours on the og pride flag + song title of one of my current favourite songs

vXmIiiX.png

CrispOmni.png

"You make me feel like my troubled heart is a million miles away"
Animal Crossing Tune Requests
💫PWYW DIYs and Recipes 💫 Crocheted goods 💫 Other art 💫 Ask me anything
PFP by me | she/they | Siggy by me

I changed the rainbow flag Crisp was holding to an omnisexual flag once I discovered my orientation a few days ago! There's also a line from my favorite song, "Celestial" by Ed Sheeran, which I picked because lately, I've been feeling like my troubled heart's a million miles away. Before that, it said, "I'm not a Kieran fan... I'm a Kieran simp."

I had previously took Photopia pictures of Bruce and Roscoe for another mockup album cover I was going to make (Pretenders II by The Pretenders), but it didn't end up looking right. Instead, I took the PNG picture files of both villagers, put them together, and made a signature with some minor enhancements. I think it came out alright, though I may make another new signature banner sometime soon.

Bruce & Roscoe Banner.png

Figure I'd make my signature beach-themed 'cause summer. This was an existing photo I used as a banner for one of my island journal stories that I quickly put filters and text on. This is considered a placeholder as I'll likely re-do it with a new photo (and different villagers) sometime this week.

I have 6 icons in my signature, all are from Nsider, the official Nintendo forums from many, many years ago. Nsider was awesome in many ways.

One of those ways was the Crossing Guardian, the official Animal Crossing board there. TBT's founders Jeremy and Bulerias were at the Crossing Guardian, among others. There was a huge thread there, I believe created and managed by Jeremy, that was called the Animal Crossing Ask Center. Anyone could go post their Animal Crossing questions there and people would come help them out with answers. This was sort of the predecessor to TBT! The Animal Crossing Ask Center badge people used to put in their Nsider signature is the first icon.

The 2nd icon was to promote TBT in our Nsider sigs so new people would discover TBT from Nsider and the Crossing Guardian.

The final 4 are all rank icons from Nsider. Based on your number of posts, days since joining the forum, and time spent on the forum, you'd rank up. All the ranks were Nintendo themed, like Plumber or Bounty Hunter. I picked 4 of those Nsider rank icons out that I thought looked cool.

RIP Nsider <3

I currently have my siggy image set to a drawing I made of Crisp with some stuff that represents (mostly) my collectibles! She's holding a purple balloon (gifted to her by her crush) and a stuffed toy Julian that she won in a contest. There's an apple (portrayed as an Applin) next to her, and there's her pet bluebird, Eva, perched on top of her head with a candy in her beak!
Crisp TBT.png

The collectibles referenced are
Purple Balloon
the Purple Balloon,
Julian Plush
the Julian Plush,
Apple (Fruit)
the Apple,
AD_4nXe1OCCe2cD1yveqE_LGozt09jIce62Va3bMqeR26mLtqaUb7ENQVc_89kjA1G8YJXnFGInRvdMWW1vvoOuo5CXgW3Jut4MpEYV0c1jTQwfLKdYlHxUCkc_7ATuugGWnxIRSlPN09l_ri-KbcfV-X5NAN--M
the Bluebird of Happiness Plush (which I really want to own), and
Friday the 13th Candy
the Char Friday the 13th Candy.

Before that, I set my signature to this drawing @ZeldaCrossing64 sent me of their OC Char and Crisp on Discord.
20240615141430.jpg

As mentioned earlier, I got it done...

Wahu-Beach-Banner-Tilt.png

I also decided to include the chibi drawings of Bruce and Lopez previously created for me by the talented @LittleMissPanda, and I also made some beach-styled button banners. Yes, the tiny sprite collection of Wahu villagers that I've ran pretty much since the beginning is no more, but they'll come back sometime.

My current signature, to tie into The Bell Tree Fair 2024's birthday theme, is a cut and resized version of the cover of director Kevin S. Tenney's 1988 movie Night of the Demons. Technically a Halloween movie, the tagline is vague enough that I figured it fit the party requirement well enough.

Between my avatar featuring the movie Demons 2 and my signature featuring Night of the Demons (they're totally unrelated), there's also a general demonic possession party vibe gong on so I thought that was neat.

My signature is a photo edit that I put together for the tbt fair 🙂. It’s Neuvillette & Wriothesley from Genshin; they’re two of my favorite characters :D. I thought it’d be cute and fitting to have a plushie in the picture too, so I picked Lapras since I thought it’d go well with the background (the background is Neuvillette’s name card from the game).

It's a fanmade gif of a happy Kuromi dancing, alongside a My Melody one that isn't from the original gif it came from, which is a scene from their show, "Onegai My Melody".

The caption underneath is made to celebrate The Bell Tree Forums' 20th birthday this year.

Back