Explain your lineup thread

Trying something a little asymmetric :)
1669967879799.png

Ok, was just going to do a simple one line Christmas lineup. Then I added the perfect Angel wings and think they look perfectly Christmas. Yes/no? Don’t have many Christmas collectibles 💜

Angel Wings Potion is very Christmas, I requested it to be used as a tree topper in a signature I commissioned (may or may not be visible right now, I have about 5 signatures total lmao)

Went to make a snowflake themed line up and accidentally came out of it with a 2020 candycane one. I'll likely change it out later but I kind of like it? Enough to want to show it off and keep it up for a while, at least.

Really the thing that will make me swap will likely be the christmas lights collectibles. I love using those for lineups despite being a grinch.

Future ref:

495.jpg
506.jpg
404.jpg
390.jpg
353.jpg

174.jpg
173.jpg
260.jpg
173.jpg
174.jpg

Very special Christmas lights from dear friends(your friendship and messages mean the world to me thank you ❤️) and my first candy cane. I have 2 so hopefully this year will have 3 (sorry I need 5 so will be around to annoy you all for a long time 🤗💜)

4F1915C0-4686-4621-A05B-8B6043B9A022.jpeg

Edit: when doing Christmas lineup remembering photo my lineup has to include the beautiful art from my amazingly talented friend Renn💕)

Last edited:
I am so blessed to have generous friends-- I think this year I have been less social since I stopped playing Animal Crossing. I can feel the distance I'm putting between myself and others (both here and in real life)... and yet my lineup is still filled with lights! I'm so moved. Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts.

1670687601498.png
Once again, just like last year, the snow bunnies have come out of hiding! Time to play all winter long in the fresh white snow! 🐇🌨️⛄🎄 Having snuck away from the palace, the princess goes to the winter woods to meet up with her beloved snow bunnies, bringing them a basket of tasty winter treats! Yule Log and Christmas Gold Candy! Together, the friends look up at the sky as the sight of the beautiful aurora fills them with warmth, keeping away the chill of the night. Soon, snowflakes start to fall and the merry little group dance to the music of the Festive Bells~

I'm so grateful and moved by all the Christmas lights I have received by my lovely friends here on the forums, I am completely blown away! I will put them up again on Christmas Eve and Christmas day! Until then I wanted to activate some of my Christmas collectibles and this happy accident happened.

1671293205684.png

i couldn't resist putting this lovely heart wand in my lineup so I made a little holiday thing with my wands, my two favorite candy canes, and some lights. I got sooooo many lights I kinda didn't even want to put some away, I really appreciate everyone who took the time and funds to send me lights 🥺💞

ty again @/Foreverfox for the wand, I will always treasure it as I know you'll take good care of my aurora eggie 💖

holiday-heart-wand.png

This isn’t a Christmas lineup but it is a Christmas miracle 🥰 I can’t find words to say how I am so amazed and happy to finally have my very own Glam Feather!!! I am so grateful and thankful to @LadyDestani 🥰💜❤️💜

Forever thankful to my dearest friend @The Pennifer for all the beautiful feathers. Dreams do come true in friendship and collectibles. You are my stars and my rock 🥰😍❤️❤️❤️

D30CAE66-4107-42B5-A217-12B45560DAC6.jpeg

Last edited:
This isn’t a Christmas lineup but it is a Christmas miracle 🥰 I can’t find words to say how I am so amazed and happy to finally have my very own Glam Feather!!! I am so grateful and thankful to @LadyDestani 🥰💜❤️💜

Forever thankful to my dearest friend @The Pennifer for all the beautiful feathers. Dreams do come true in friendship and collectibles. You are my stars and my rock 🥰😍❤️❤️❤️
Oh my word! If that isn’t the prettiest feather collectible lineup I ever did see! I am so happy to have contributed and more than delighted to have gifted my precious Collectible collection to you, dear Roxxy 💜✨💜
Thank you, @LadyDestrani for making the missing Glam feather dream come true!!
I don’t come on the forum very much these days, but when I do and see things like this, it truly makes my heart smile!!
😍❤️😍

Back