Explain your lineup thread

idk it's the gay robot uprising lol
Screenshot_20221113-061955_Chrome.jpg

I am blown away (again ❀️) by the kindest, most thoughtful and amazingly generous friend. I honestly don’t know what i have done to deserve having her in my life ❀️❀️❀️ by a very special gift from @The Pennifer. Can’t honestly believe I now have Celeste and a totally perfect plushie lineup πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈπŸ’œβ€οΈ Thank you to @Foreverfox for helping to make a dream come true πŸ’œ
E89788A4-D37E-445C-B28E-8333F892BE22.jpeg

Last edited:
Screenshot_20221113-190423_Chrome.jpg

I didn't participate in the fair or recent events at all since I've been busy with life but, I did manage to get a kitty from @jadetine !! I LOVE cats so I had to have just at least one and of course I saw luna when I saw this cat so, I gave her a sailor moon reference. The rest is just combo of my favorite collectibles I have. They're either from past friends or have messages I love. (The prismatic egg is as close to the Dreamy egg I'll ever get). Idk it's just pastel cute !! My Melody is my favorite Sanrio character so I'm glad I have two eggs who surround the rainbow egg!! It's all just a big family which live in their cute house (う) <3

Christmas line up will come back but I wasn't feeling it rn..(plus the pup plushies are technically from Christmas so it's half there)

1668446552437.png

It's that time of year again as Game Freak continues pumping out those PokΓ©mon games, and with Scarlet and Violet just around the corner, here's how I celebrate my love for the franchise! πŸ₯° The RED balloon represents fire starters - Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Chimchar, Tepig, Fennekin, Litten, Scorbunny and Fuecoco - the GREEN balloon represents grass starters - Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko, Turtwig, Snivy, Chespin, Rowlet, Grookey and Sprigatito - and the BLUE balloon represents water starters - Squirtle, Totodile, Mudkip, Piplup, Oshawott, Froakie, Popplio, Sobble and Quaxly. Wow, 9 generations and STILL going?? πŸ˜‚

Each balloon is also arranged in order of the original games in Japan - back in 1996, what started off as an innocent game about catching and collecting monsters, having them fight to the death and taking little kids' allowance, has now evolved into a multi-billion brand, global phenomenon which to this day, still dominates, for good or worse. Lots of hits, lots of misses, but no matter what they dish out, we eat it up. Why? I don't know, go ask your local professor lol

Moon Balls because they're my favorite, and of course, we have eggs. PokΓ©mon Eggs (a sort of incubator) with fun, cute, familiar patterns. Well that's all, smell ya later!

pretty blueish one-liner until it’s december and i can whip out my christmas lineup for this year. πŸ’™ i haven’t done a one-liner since i first started getting into collectibles and didn’t have many, but i like it! simple but beautiful. ☺️
5D7E8468-F505-4F6C-8F61-B32DCE62491D.jpeg

Last edited:
pretty blueish one-liner until it’s december and i can whip out my christmas lineup for this year. πŸ’™ i haven’t done a one-liner since i first started getting into collectibles and didn’t have many, but i like it! simple but beautiful. ☺️

One liners are underrated! Sometimes you just have a row that deserves the spotlight 😍

There's an old legend passed down in Ecruteak City in the Johto region... that one who has the Rainbow Feather can summon a Pokemon from the skies...

What they didn't tell you is that there's another legend as well... that in the Bell Tower, one who has the famed Pave Pink Feathers can summon some special Gastlys! These Gastlys have raised stats and can be grown into powerful Gengars, which can also mega evolve and Gigantamax! πŸ‘»

nah0sbA.png

1669063781183.png
On one side, the color white represents conquest through sacrifice, a delicate beauty and the will to protect others at all costs, and on the other side, the color black represents power in its most twisted form, a darkness that lives quietly in us all, a taste of temptation - the eternal, classic fight of good vs. evil, the angel vs. devil πŸ€πŸ–€ now which side are you on? And why is there a cat in the middle of all this strife and struggle?? Well believe it or not, there was once a battle that waged between spirits and wraiths, but there was one thing they could all agree on, no matter how bitter they may have felt toward one another: dogs and cats had a strange charm over them, very easily taking over the entire glade, and one little kitty decided to take home a prize - and along with several souls trapped in jars - of her own, a wickedly-wonderful treat known as the Wix Candy! And the humans? Just toys to her!

One of my most unique, if not the most unique lineup I own, simply because of the black and white feathers. The Final Boss Feathers represent the state of being undecided if they should be on the side of good or evil, because as humans we tend to overthink our choices sometimes, and we regret the things we do or say sometimes, but that's how we learn, for better or worse. Some of us can be fixed, some can't.

New Christmas lineup! Had to show off my lovely Yule Log. ;v; I might replace the 2021 Holiday Candy Cane if I find something that works better in the upcoming holiday event, but I'm pretty happy with it for now. Hoping for something pretty and with at least a touch of dark green to go over my Green Feather, since I've got some vertical symmetry going with the colors, center collectibles aside. 🀞

Back