• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Face reveal

ThomasHasntPlayedAC

I need a username change.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Coco
Lobo
Mint
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Tasty Cake
Pavé
Alright guys, I'm finally gonna do a face reveal. Are you ready? Gulp… Here goes…

latest

That's right. I'm a Goomba. I'm kind of ashamed to be one considering the notoriety of my species, so I posed as a human. Somehow… I feel like a weight as heavy as twenty Thwomps has been lifted off my chest…​

KingofHearts;bt14769 said:
Aww I was hoping you were a cat goomba. :c
PAPER-MARIO-Cat-Goomba-467480431
I tried that once, not doing it again. I am not about that furry life. I burnt my Super Bells with a Fire Flower after the Cat Craze of 2013. However, I did like the fact that I could gain easy money through turning into a gold statue. The only reason I still have my Tanooki Suits is that they don't make em the same way anymore, you have to get a special blue leaf that only then let's you do it. This is why I love Sky Land, folks. Free Tanooki Suits that aren't monopolized and actually require you to PUT ON THE SUIT instead of accidentally touching a leaf.

Last edited:
Dedenne2;bt14770 said:
Thanks, Dedenne. Goombas are a severely underrated enemy. (No, I'm not biased.) The only time we got a chance to shine was in one sports game, and on April 2nd, AKA: Goomba Appreciation Day. Let us all salute to my fallen kin…

Back