• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

Damn. I skipped the woodcutter quest by accident. I did receive an axe, the skill, applejuice and 500 dosh. Did I miss out on anything?

Last edited:
Damn. I skipped the woodcutter quest by accident. I did receive an axe, the skill, applejuice and 500 dosh. Did I miss out on anything?

You're not really missing anything outside of the story. Woodcutter is basically miner but with axes and trees, as opposed to pickaxes and mines.

Meet your new Master Wizard! Wow, all I did was kill KingJelly and the sea wraith and got Master..awkward much?

i dont see how its awkward

To hero..yayyy ;P

Oh thank god. Can i skip all other jobs too without loss?

it's just a little intro story to the life, but they're pretty boring imo. plus you get all the items/dosh/experience even if you didn't do the intro. you can skip without any consequences.

This site should help you find stuff you need to craft: http://reveriaexplorer.com
I think you need to reach a certain rank to get into Madam Purl's house in Port Puerto (maybe master? forgot @_@)

I would focus them on your favourite life - better to be the best at your favourite life than just having average stats all around.
Like they say, jack of all trades, master of none :p

more on stats: http://fantasy-life.wikia.com/wiki/Stats

Actually you can get into Purl's house anytime. They do start selling more things at master though. The seashell buttons are there from the start.

A coupel of hours ago I took Yuelia and Odin and I tried to conquer the goods in the treasure chamber in anchient ruins..

Lets just say I died at the worst spot possible-the boss (forgot what it was called, is weak to water and has annoying lightning attacks) has a few hundred HP left, Im running out of potions, I had no more life cures (I only had 9 on me when I started it) and after all that back and forth of reviving allies for hours what do I get? Death. Yeah. Low HP on boss and I die.

My luck = -OVER 9000!!!, even though its base stat is 20 xD

Does anything happen when you die with no life cures? Does it just force you to reload the save, or what?
I've not had that happen yet ~ mostly because I chose alchemy first and maintained about 40 life cures the entire game because mad paranoia. xP

Does anything happen when you die with no life cures? Does it just force you to reload the save, or what?
I've not had that happen yet ~ mostly because I chose alchemy first and maintained about 40 life cures the entire game because mad paranoia. xP

well, with no life cures left, the only options you have will be reload to last save point or reload to your house if i remember correctly...

You don't actually "reload" your save at all! I, thankfully, had tested this right at the start - saved, did a tiny bit of gathering then died to a low-level monster. (I think it might have been a Killer Bee. I dunno, I was Lv. 1 at the time.) It gave me the option to use one of my life cures, and I was pretty much "Well, I LITERALLY just saved, so I could just do the little bit of gathering again, and I'd be back where I am - no use wasting a Life Cure!"

.. Turns out, when I loaded the save.. all the items I gathered were still in my inventory. Neat! It's pretty much just a "Respawn" at last save point, I guess.

Ooh its turning dark now. Will i be forced to sleep or wil a new day just begin? Id rather sleep by myself so new materials will spawn

Ooh its turning dark now. Will i be forced to sleep or wil a new day just begin? Id rather sleep by myself so new materials will spawn

No you're not really forced to sleep :) You can just go one with what you do till morning.. Oh and to respawn materials/resources, you basically just have to move 2 maps away from where you're gathering them

well, with no life cures left, the only options you have will be reload to last save point or reload to your house if i remember correctly...

I wasn't sure if those 'other' options only existed because of owning life cures though.

And I say 'other' because I'm actually not sure I ever read or considered them. xD And thought there was only 1 to reload.

You don't actually "reload" your save at all! I, thankfully, had tested this right at the start - saved, did a tiny bit of gathering then died to a low-level monster. (I think it might have been a Killer Bee. I dunno, I was Lv. 1 at the time.) It gave me the option to use one of my life cures, and I was pretty much "Well, I LITERALLY just saved, so I could just do the little bit of gathering again, and I'd be back where I am - no use wasting a Life Cure!"

.. Turns out, when I loaded the save.. all the items I gathered were still in my inventory. Neat! It's pretty much just a "Respawn" at last save point, I guess.

Oh cool, so life cures only purpose is so you don't lose progress on damaging bosses / having to return to that location.

Oh cool, so life cures only purpose is so you don't lose progress on damaging bosses / having to return to that location.

It appears so. Your options seem to be "Respawn where you're standing (Cost: 1 Life Cure)", "Respawn at your house (free)" or "Respawn at your last Save (free)"

so Im stuck at a part for one of my quests for Wizard. What level do I have to be to kill the dinosaur looking monster in Snowpeak and the Fire Wraith in the Lava Cave. can you guys help with that online with that.
When does the pet dragon option becomes available?

so Im stuck at a part for one of my quests for Wizard. What level do I have to be to kill the dinosaur looking monster in Snowpeak and the Fire Wraith in the Lava Cave. can you guys help with that online with that.

I don't think I made it past the ice dinosaur atop mt snowpeak until I was around level 30-35. And it was a looong battle then, with my allies doing most of the work. (are you trying to reach the ice spooks, per chance?)

The fire wraith was the second from last wizard quest I completed before becoming a legend Magician. That quest is set way too early in the game. Don't worry about it.

Pet dragons I'm not sure, as I didn't buy the DLC until I was already beyond it's requirements, so I only know you need to get the DLC for them. ~ and without spoiling anything they're bought at the last place on the map you can reach before endgame, pretty much.

Last edited:

Hi, I believe the fire wraith quest is given on the same rank the earth wraith quest is given.. If I remember correctly, I was level 26 when I completed that.. It did take a lot of potions though, and a lot of reviving Odin and Olivia though... Oh and the silver fang (snow dinosaur) is a lot easier than the wraith in my opinion.. Anyway, we can help you out if you have the DLC.. oh and dragon pets are from terra nimbus/levitania if you have the DLC

Do you need help killing the monsters? I can help but I'll only be online for ~20mins or so because I need to eat dinner soon.

Dragons become available when you buy the DLC - I think they're available on Terra Nimbus/levitania

edit whoops ninja'd by marcko0412 lol

Last edited:
Yes Im trying to get the Ice Spooky. Im level 20 right now so man my magic is doing like 0 regular and with the special its like 4 and I have revived Laura and Nox so many times. same with the Lava Wraith. but its helping me leveling my earth magic
Thanks for the info.

so any help would be awesome. I bought the DLC.

Last edited:
Yes Im trying to get the Ice Spooky. Im level 20 right now so man my magic is doing like 0 regular and with the special its like 4 and I have revived Laura and Nox so many times. same with the Lava Wraith. but its helping me leveling my earth magic
Thanks for the info.

so any help would be awesome. I bought the DLC.

alright I'm adding you :) maybe we can communicate through vms so as not to flood this thread :)

Last edited:
Back