• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

Can someone help me get creator rank for Wizard? I just NEED that Jinx on my team~

Shes so Purr-fect at Meowing PUN-ishments for MEOWW-ish wizards.

#PunCeption

I think I'm a adept wizard, but I could be apprentice.

Last edited:
Finally got to Master Carpenter and unlocked the Fluffkin Vault!. Carpenter was a nightmare to get through though, I had to buy all these stuffs and woah where'd my dosh go.
So I went and got some Starry furniture, then I sold some of my extra mana's, sacks of money, some stuff I made....
I went from 200k to 680k.... omg

Last edited:
Finally got to Master Carpenter and unlocked the Fluffkin Vault!. Carpenter was a nightmare to get through though, I had to buy all these stuffs and woah where'd my dosh go.
So I went and got some Starry furniture, then I sold some of my extra mana's, sacks of money, some stuff I made....

then there's me who has 30k

Grats, and you only did that in a few hours. Wow, amazing!Q

- - - Post Merge - - -

then there's me who has 30k

then theres me with 0k

Actually I have 100k max I think..not sure, for all I know it might be 1,000k xD

yeah its 1000k

So Im getting this game tomorrow. Im asking you guys what advice you can give me.

So Im getting this game tomorrow. Im asking you guys what advice you can give me.

Well, there are tips on the first post when you click the spoiler... Aside from those, here's a suggestion. If you're 100% sure that you really want this game, then buy the DLC as well before creating your character cause it gives you more cutomization options and well, most players have it so you have better chances of connecting with people if ever... the DLC costs $8.99 if ever you do consider it.

I recommend you to read the "Getting started and completing the main story" section of this OP. This will help you enjoy the game a lot more. Completing the main storyline will take you at least 7 to 20 hours depending on your gaming skill, reading speed and time management.

I recommend you to read the "Getting started and completing the main story" section of this OP. This will help you enjoy the game a lot more. Completing the main storyline will take you at least 7 to 20 hours depending on your gaming skill, reading speed and time management.

Actually the storyline took me 5 hours because of reading all the dialogue..What can I say, Im a fast reader..

But actually, what Im wondering is how the snow outfit from the code "Snow daze!" makes the story easier...?

Can you use magic wand with a paladian shield once you get the ability?

Can you use magic wand with a paladian shield once you get the ability?

I'll test this out later after I go through the trial of light... but even if it is possible, I don't think it's ideal cause if you have a shield on, you probably won't be able to use the x-chardged magic...

Edit: It's not possible, the wand gets unequiped

Last edited:
I'll test this out later after I go through the trial of light... but even if it is possible, I don't think it's ideal cause if you have a shield on, you probably won't be able to use the x-chardged magic...

Edit: It's not possible, the wand gets unequiped

Aww thanks for testing it out.

Actually the storyline took me 5 hours because of reading all the dialogue..What can I say, Im a fast reader..

But actually, what Im wondering is how the snow outfit from the code "Snow daze!" makes the story easier...?

huh what lol
i dont think that snow daze outfit makes it easier to play? i dont even think it adds any worthy stats

unless the outfit somehow gives you a confidence boost in gameplay~ :,D (i'd think the mysterious outfit makes it "easier" since it actually gives worthwhile stat boosts on a wizard).

huh what lol
i dont think that snow daze outfit makes it easier to play? i dont even think it adds any worthy stats

unless the outfit somehow gives you a confidence boost in gameplay~ :,D (i'd think the mysterious outfit makes it "easier" since it actually gives worthwhile stat boosts on a wizard).
same here
The snow daze outift does give you a little bit more stat points, but it doesn't make the game easier. Mysterious costume however, does give you decent stats.

Last edited:
same here
The snow daze outift does give you a little bit more stat points, but it doesn't make the game easier. Mysterious costume however, does give you decent stats.

Well it was written on the original post that the Snow Daze will help you complete the story... I myself wondered why but couldn't be bothered to go and key in the password for it and check the effects :))

I had no trouble on completing the main storyline with that snow outfit set, mainly because I was a mercenary. It gives you just the "bare minimum" of stats without immediately having to level up, as there's no level restriction with them. Once you're done with the main story and found a better armor and such, you can sell these things for quite a lot of Dosh.

So, what's the best password-based clothing/armor set for potential newcomers?

Last edited:
I had no trouble on completing the main storyline with that snow outfit set, mainly because I was a mercenary. It gives you just the "bare minimum" of stats without immediately having to level up, as there's no level restriction with them. Once you're done with the main story and found a better armor and such, you can sell these things for quite a lot of Dosh.

So, what's the best password-based clothing/armor set for potential newcomers?

Not really sure as I barely claimed them but I heard the elegant outfit is good for skill growth and the princely outfit is good for exp or something.. idk.. I'm not even sure about the names :))

I just started the tailor life yesterday, it's pretty fun so far! The only thing I don't like is I have to run around to get pretty much everything :/

Oh man Im liking this game. Im a wizard and love it. Got the DLC also and got the pet and bigger pouch.
People who are Wizards should I distribute my stats on strength,vitality and intelligently.

Last edited:
Back