• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life Online Multiplayer Thread

I need help getting back into this game. I haven't played it in a while. Anyone with the DLC want to play today?

Hello! :) Not sure if this is the place to post this kind of request, or if it would be better to make a new thread, but well...

Thing is, I started a second file and want to transfer some things between the two, but for that I need another person to hold them for a moment in their chest while I change characters. So, anyone want to help me, please?

Also, you can ask for any of this as "reward", in case you are interested in something. PM me then!

http://guerrerad.deviantart.com/art/My-trading-in-FantasyLife-572474282

Hello! :) Not sure if this is the place to post this kind of request, or if it would be better to make a new thread, but well...

Thing is, I started a second file and want to transfer some things between the two, but for that I need another person to hold them for a moment in their chest while I change characters. So, anyone want to help me, please?

Also, you can ask for any of this as "reward", in case you are interested in something. PM me then!

http://guerrerad.deviantart.com/art/My-trading-in-FantasyLife-572474282

Yeah, sure, send me a PM and I'll try to find a time when we're both on-line (and I'll first try to find my copy of the game and figure out how it works, LOL, because it's been forever since I last played).

- What is your character's name?
Bassy

- Have you reached Level 50 or over? Say either "Yes" or "No"
Yes

- Is the Origin Island DLC activated in that save file? Say either "Yes" or "No" (does not apply to any Japanese version of Fantasy Life)
Yes

- How far did you actually progressed in the main story (and the DLC story for those who actually own Origin Island DLC)?
Beat the main game and the DLC. Beat my first trial, still need to do the remainders.

- Which region is the 3DS you're using? You will only need to answer this question just once. The region can be from North America, Europe, Australia and even Japan.
Europe

Even though I'm a lvl 80+ and have legend on all fighting classes (god on one), I'm actually still a relatively new player to the game. (think I owned this for less than a month, DLC less then few days).

I would really love to explore and find out what multiplayer is about, preferably with someone around my own level who's currently really into the game. Haven't found a single forum dedicated to fantasy life, so I would like to try this way.

You can PM me as well =) Greets!

Technic12
Character name? Rage
Level 50+? Yes
DLC activated? No
Progress: Completed main story
Region North America

Ohhhh! Please add me to the list! I am quite an experienced player, if I do say so mehself!
- Mel
- Yes
- Yes
- completed main story+DLC
- North America

Ohhhh! Please add me to the list! I am quite an experienced player, if I do say so mehself!
- Mel
- Yes
- Yes
- completed main story+DLC
- North America

Eh, nice to know I am not the only one still palying this! Since nobody wants any of my FREE items, I kinda felt like talking to walls.

I currently main a lvl 200 Magician. Tell me if you're up for some multiplayer, PM me or whatever! I'm down. :)

For everyone here there is a fantasy life reddit thats still pretty active.
So it might be worth you checking out!

- What is your character's name?
Hayden
- Have you reached Level 50 or over?
No
- Is the Origin Island DLC activated in that save file?
No
- How far did you actually progressed in the main story?
Finished Tale Of Lunares- Chapter 7
- Which region is the 3DS you're using?
North America

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone wanna play? :D

Back